Do you think a white guy could stop his body's physical reaction in this situation?

Do you think your cuck can control how hard his little dick gets from tasting girl-cum made by BBC?

• Total voters
Love how u ask this. And it’s why it’s perfect LS. For all involved. Feeling the power of a black bull orgasm inside me. With my hubby there. And then I love making him crawl over and clean black bull semen out his wife’s pussy. And I love showing the black alpha male. Can’t explain how it turns me on by the black man’s victory. It so natural the whole heirachy. And seeing this sexual revolution happening.

Love how u ask this. And it’s why it’s perfect LS. For all involved. Feeling the power of a black bull orgasm inside me. With my hubby there. And then I love making him crawl over and clean black bull semen out his wife’s pussy. And I love showing the black alpha male. Can’t explain how it turns me on by the black man’s victory. It so natural the whole heirachy. And seeing this sexual revolution happening.

Attachments

• 29F85806-042D-4F3C-B030-4540F53DE6D6.gif
    29F85806-042D-4F3C-B030-4540F53DE6D6.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 66
Why would I want to control it? I’m not embarrassed by it. It is hot AF.

I was having a negative reaction to a show on TV that showed two gay men making out. My wife wanted to push my buttons and tweak me a bit, “Well honey, you get really turned on when you see a picture of a big black cock, and you look at them a lot.” Frustrated me that I had to explain it to her again, and quickly she admitted to knowing the truth but wanting to take a shot at my regressive views and reactions when it comes to gay content (we have a ******* who is gay). But I made sure to fully explain to her why they turn me on, if she doesn’t like hearing my full explanation she should not poke the bear.

“Honey when I see a a black guy with a BBC I don’t think about touching, sucking, or in any way having it contact my person. I get turned on thinking of watching you see a big black cock like that for the first time after never having anything remotely that big. I picture you getting really turned on, you staring at it and imagining it fucking you. I think about your reaction if a BBC like that was being squeezed into your tight, wet, married little white pussy. I imagine the noises of pleasure and ******* as it enters you. Sounds I have never heard before. I picture you losing yourself in ******* as he is fucking you with a cock the likes of which you have never been close to having before. I picture you cumming harder, longer and more times than you have ever done before. I picture your cum bathing that BBC as he slides it in and out. Basically I picture you losing your fucking mind on a black man’s very large cock. It makes me crazy horny to entertain those thoughts. I’m a totally straight guy who has no problem explaining this kink of mine.” She usually gets bright red and tries hard to get me to stop explaining it. Oh well.

Back