Do you think a real cuckold could live happy in a monogamous marriage?

Do you guys think that someone who is a real Cuckold and into it deeply could be happy on the long run in a marriage where cheating is not an option for the woman at all? Even after trying to explain it several times and trying many things that were advised on here or other websites?

I tried it and got addicted, now I keep trying to go vanilla but it is always missing from my relationships.

Do you guys think that someone who is a real Cuckold and into it deeply could be happy on the long run in a marriage where cheating is not an option for the woman at all? Even after trying to explain it several times and trying many things that were advised on here or other websites?
I think so just as long as there is an understanding put in place. This is an extra curricular activity and should in no way impact your relationship

Having experienced it... No, I don’t think I could.

Am divorced now and often think that it’s the reason I’ve not sought, or gotten involved in a new relationship. I want to be forthcoming at the very start, but don’t wish to scare away a new relationship by my openness. Therefore, I don’t pursue at all.

Jus’ me though and jus’ sayin.

Back