Do you tell your friends, or keep quiet?

Keep it Quiet that I love squirting my black seed into the wives of married white couples. Only the couples I've been with know.
Very nice!

Nine months later, when I will give birth my black baby, then everybody will find it out. :giggle:
My wife took the same approach as you for the most part. Except for her two closest girlfriends and me, she never told anyone else that she was black bred. Like you, she figured that family, neighbors coworkers etc would all find out after she gave birth.

My wife was radiant though 6 months of pregnancy and was so excited to be giving birth a few months later. Tragically, she suffered a miscarriage in the 7th month. She was so devastated. Her secret has remained hidden ever since.

Lots of women say they keep it to themselves, but they're bursting at the seams to tell their best friends! One of my longest FWB's told me that neither she or her husband reveal their secret to anyone. Yet a year later, she came over and brought her best friend with her for a 3-some that lasted all night!
🙏♥️

Neither me nor my wife told anyone, but all the guys she fucked have bragged about her. I think most of our neighbors knew. (Guys coming and going.) One guy had introduced my wife as his mistress to his employees, and a month later introduced me to the same people and added that I was her husband. Another guy invited us to a cookout, and introduced me to some of his coworkers. The way they looked at me was obvious they knew he was fucking my wife, which immediately made me look around to see who else he had told.

Back