Do you tell your friends, or keep quiet?

Over the holidays when family was in town had a sit down with the family to tell them my husband and I will be divorcing after the first of the year . I have been seeing a nice black gentleman for over 15 years they knew of it but thought it was over for many years. But it's not
I also lost my wife after she became involved with a black lover. Did you decide that you would rather be with your black lover (my wife did) or did your husband choose to divorce you. I am sure that it was not easy explaining to the family.

My two girlfriends, knew I fucked black guys, It’s funny when we went out for a ******* with their Husbands, it was obvious that they all knew, It used to be funny if the pub/ bar had any black customers, when we went to the ladies I was always asked if I knew any of the black guys, I would always laugh at this, and say maybe maybe not.
I always got asked a lot of questions about my sex life with BBC by one of my girlfriends in particular.
What did it feel like etc,etc,.
It was funny She and Her husband moved to Spain, where She took the plunge and started a relationship with a black guy/ guys, She always blamed me for getting Her started, She always said that talking to me, about my adventures, used to turn Her and Her Hubby on when they had sex,so much they decided to give it a try.😜👌
That is exactly the reason why white girl should never keep this secret... Its awful to brag about it if not asked, but if asked, the worst is to deny it. 😊

I also lost my wife after she became involved with a black lover. Did you decide that you would rather be with your black lover (my wife did) or did your husband choose to divorce you. I am sure that it was not easy explaining to the family.
After 25 plus years of marriage And living separated in the same house it's probably best and yes it was extremely difficult

No, we keep the two worlds separate.
Yeah, but aren't there times you want to share your secret? Perhaps to shock someone, or encourage someone who has shared her fantasy with you? As a man, I find it hard not to tell my best friends. No names, occupations, etc., just that I'm fucking this beautiful, mature, classy white woman that most white men would beg to fuck.

Back