Do you tell your friends, or keep quiet?

My wife shares details with her girlfriends. They know the reason she has a bull.
I don’t share details with persons I know.
Pretty much us, I’ve not told a soul and my wife kept it completely quiet for many years and just as I encouraged her to try bbc, I encouraged her to talk another woman to try and I knew the first one, Shelly, would do it. It was an additional turn on for my wife getting friends into it and her close circle of friends; they’d talked about there sex lives for years and years so wife knew who to target next, then next. I never dreamed more than 2 of them would do it, but now she’s close to closing #6 to the dark meat side.

as for me though, I haven’t and won’t tell any of my male friends and would deny like hell if asked. When one of my wife’s friends has asked me about it though, knowing she has talked to my wife, I openly and candidly discuss it with them.

Pretty much us, I’ve not told a soul and my wife kept it completely quiet for many years and just as I encouraged her to try bbc, I encouraged her to talk another woman to try and I knew the first one, Shelly, would do it. It was an additional turn on for my wife getting friends into it and her close circle of friends; they’d talked about there sex lives for years and years so wife knew who to target next, then next. I never dreamed more than 2 of them would do it, but now she’s close to closing #6 to the dark meat side.

as for me though, I haven’t and won’t tell any of my male friends and would deny like hell if asked. When one of my wife’s friends has asked me about it though, knowing she has talked to my wife, I openly and candidly discuss it with them.
That’s super badass. Do any of them like to hear you admit your penis is justifiable reason for her to get BBC too?

Most of her friends that are curious and show any interest into bbc, wife has me pull down my pants and physically show them. It gets lots of laughs, OMG’s, is that real?, holy fuck gasps and they all want to touch it, play with it and pull/tug to see how secure it really is and are amazed how it’s virtually impossible for me to escape. They are initially and for a few days or weeks completely more blown away by this more so than my wife fucking other men. They all actually comment on how cool we are that we love each other the way we do and understand one another needs and think it’s hot as hell she can fuck anyone she wants and I stay monogamous as far as intercourse as I have and do lick a few of their pussies but only after they’ve had bbc.

Most of her friends that are curious and show any interest into bbc, wife has me pull down my pants and physically show them. It gets lots of laughs, OMG’s, is that real?, holy fuck gasps and they all want to touch it, play with it and pull/tug to see how secure it really is and are amazed how it’s virtually impossible for me to escape. They are initially and for a few days or weeks completely more blown away by this more so than my wife fucking other men. They all actually comment on how cool we are that we love each other the way we do and understand one another needs and think it’s hot as hell she can fuck anyone she wants and I stay monogamous as far as intercourse as I have and do lick a few of their pussies but only after they’ve had bbc.
Love that you getting to lick is dependent on them first getting BBC. How many have you gotten to watch take BBC?

They ever take pics with you showing off that cage? Or you compared to a mighty BBC?

Love that you getting to lick is dependent on them first getting BBC. How many have you gotten to watch take BBC?

They ever take pics with you showing off that cage? Or you compared to a mighty BBC?

I have been allowed to watch 3 of the 5, the 6th has requested tomorrow for me to be gone, she’s just too nervous and only wants my wife and black guy there. The other two….just a matter of time before I get to watch and hopefully clean them up!!

fuck, lots of pics of me in my cage but I’ll make it a goal going forward to get pics of two different female hands, tits and pussies near my cage and when it’s just the wife and I’m uncaged, get a few of the guys to let me lay my little dick on their hard cocks to show the embarrassing difference.

Wife here. I told my best friend and sisters years ago but told my hubby that no one knew cause he wanted it to be hush hush. Fast forward to today, my whole family knows and a few of my co workers know. Most of them I've told them that we swing. The main reason why I've told more people is because i found out that I'm pregnant with my fwb and cucku and I are keeping the baby. This pregnancy was not intentional but having another baby to love is a great joy.

Wife here. I told my best friend and sisters years ago but told my hubby that no one knew cause he wanted it to be hush hush. Fast forward to today, my whole family knows and a few of my co workers know. Most of them I've told them that we swing. The main reason why I've told more people is because i found out that I'm pregnant with my fwb and cucku and I are keeping the baby. This pregnancy was not intentional but having another baby to love is a great joy.
Thorough preperation will be needed with raising a Non-white baby....you now see people's true character over the next 18-years.

I have been allowed to watch 3 of the 5, the 6th has requested tomorrow for me to be gone, she’s just too nervous and only wants my wife and black guy there. The other two….just a matter of time before I get to watch and hopefully clean them up!!

fuck, lots of pics of me in my cage but I’ll make it a goal going forward to get pics of two different female hands, tits and pussies near my cage and when it’s just the wife and I’m uncaged, get a few of the guys to let me lay my little dick on their hard cocks to show the embarrassing difference.
Or you caged next to a mighty BBC. That’s emasculating too they all deserve to see.

Maybe the 6th needs to see you stripped naked, cockcaged, blindfolded, and tied to a folding chair, and gagged by a big Black cock dildo, so you could stay and merely listen? Perhaps that level of humiliating shame might calm her nerves and make her giggle enough to let you stay…

Thorough preperation will be needed with raising a Non-white baby....you now see people's true character over the next 18-years.
Yes we are fully aware of this. There are many things that this baby will go through that we won't be able to understand or relate to because of the physical differences we will have. Thankfully we live in Canada and not the US however i do understand racism is still very alive here. My brother in law is from Nigeria and he will be helping out with teaching us about how to care for their hair, and many other things. We will do everything in our power to ensure this baby has the same opportunities as our other *******. The decision to bring this baby into our world did not come lightly. I personally could not justify terminating the pregnancy just because they will be melanated. This baby is loved. If there is anyone whose had a similar experience that want too share it, please pm us.

Back