Do you tell your friends, or keep quiet?

I live in a small town where everybody knows everybody's business. It was quite the scandal when I went Black. The dust has settled now, but pretty much everybody in town knows I'm into Black men. There are a few people (Bible-thumpers, mostly) who won't even speak to me, but they are folks I don't miss anyway. Most everybody else has adjusted to it and know that's just the way I'm gonna be.

Some of my girlfriends will get a few drinks in them and want to know "What's it like, Raye?" LOL! I'm glad to tell 'em!

would your show and tell go something like this?…
☝🏼☝🏼
☝🏼………..☝🏼
☝🏼……………….☝🏼 :love: :sex:

I feel like most everyone that I know would be shocked. I’m quiet, reserved very unassuming. I teach, I’m typically home making a well thought out meal for four ******* or carting them to whichever sport they are playing. To most of my friends they know me as the girl who views a good time as staying home and reading a book and having a cup of tea. If I told any of them about this they would at first think I was joking.

you are a textbook secret slut for Black men.
Too harsh?

You’re perfect.

I live in a small town where everybody knows everybody's business. It was quite the scandal when I went Black. The dust has settled now, but pretty much everybody in town knows I'm into Black men. There are a few people (Bible-thumpers, mostly) who won't even speak to me, but they are folks I don't miss anyway. Most everybody else has adjusted to it and know that's just the way I'm gonna be.

Some of my girlfriends will get a few drinks in them and want to know "What's it like, Raye?" LOL! I'm glad to tell 'em!
😍🤘🤟

Ladies and couples. Is being with a black man something you can't wait to tell your friend(s), or do you have to hold it inside and not tell a soul?
Keep it to yourself. I was always taught this: “Never let your left hand 🤚 know what the right ✋ is doing!” Telling people (family, “so-called” friends) what you do behind closed doors can backfire on you! Shhh 🤫 ~Whisper’s~ “Keep your mouth closed!”

As a cuck husband I love the thought of my wife’s friends knowing she fucks other men… and that I encourage her! But she’s tried mentioning it in the past with mixed results so she thinks it best kept our secret
I feel the same way. I get excited when my wife talks about our Hotwife/cuckold relationship with her close girlfriends. These friends love her stories and some want to enjoy a similar relationship in their own marriages.

Her friends tend to take on a quasi Fem-Domme sister support role around me now. They tease me playfully and encourage me to proactively find more black men for my wife to date.

Back