Do you tell your friends, or keep quiet?

I live in a small town where everybody knows everybody's business. It was quite the scandal when I went Black. The dust has settled now, but pretty much everybody in town knows I'm into Black men. There are a few people (Bible-thumpers, mostly) who won't even speak to me, but they are folks I don't miss anyway. Most everybody else has adjusted to it and know that's just the way I'm gonna be.

Some of my girlfriends will get a few drinks in them and want to know "What's it like, Raye?" LOL! I'm glad to tell 'em!

I live in a small town where everybody knows everybody's business. It was quite the scandal when I went Black. The dust has settled now, but pretty much everybody in town knows I'm into Black men. There are a few people (Bible-thumpers, mostly) who won't even speak to me, but they are folks I don't miss anyway. Most everybody else has adjusted to it and know that's just the way I'm gonna be.

Some of my girlfriends will get a few drinks in them and want to know "What's it like, Raye?" LOL! I'm glad to tell 'em!
Thanks, and glad you didn't cave to the pressure!

Don't know how you keep from smiling from ear to ear and wondering, "if they only knew!"
It’s not always easy , especially when you’ve just been gang banged and friends say “ how was your weekend “ . It’s hard not to tell them about my sissy’s panties and cage . Some have asked about the key . I usually just say it’s a symbol of our commitment.

Not a word! They’d freak out.
If your friends would all freak out, does that make you question or hold back on your get togethers (or do you have one special guy)? How did the two of you first get involved? You must have a strong relationship if most of your friends couldn't visualize you with a Black man.

Just my bff.
This is the answer I expected from 75% of the responses, but I've been pleasantly surprised at how varied the answers have been. Guess I shouldn't have based my guess on my own experiences where the woman usually is busting at the seams to tell someone, and that is usually her bff (which can lead to her bff joining in the fun, too!).

Back