Do you really enjoy sucking cock as much as you think?

I agree with miss v. I enjoy feel him getting hard in my mouth. Thats a turn on. Other than that I don't really care that much. I do get into it sometimes while being dominated and the sex is crazy good.
OH U LOVE IT WHEN HE TALK ******* TO U WHILE U ******* ON IT LOL

It would be nice for you to tell us what makes sucking a cock so enjoyable? Is it the taste? smell? do you love to swallow? if you could how often would you suck cock? 1,2,3,4, or more times a day? What is your most enjoyable cock sucking experience that you can remember?
As a married woman its knowing Im being bad...the anticipation of getting stretched by his huge black cock, behind my husbands back...all of my black lovers fuck me sooo good and hard, they make me cry!! So its a chance to have them just lay back and enjoy a slow methodical blow job or if they prefer... Its time for them to dominate me even more by fucking my face and making me gag and cry even more...then of course feeling my lovers cum thur his cock being pumped or jerked onto my face & tits or filling my throat...most memorable was my first Bbc ,,,I went to go swimming at a friends house and my best friends Dad at the time ended up with this little innocent white girls mouth slobbering on his giant black cock...I was very nervous, but eager as well..my ass up in the air and his hand squeezing my chubby ass thru my swim suit..and dumping his balls down my throat...after that I was hooked....I literally spent hours sucking his cock in front of a mirror because watching the action turned me on soo much before I knew it he was passing me around to all his black construction buddies..the first time I gave a gave head to his buddies I remember he blindfolded me... it wasn't until they were all done cumming all over me that I learned I just got a facial from five guys..I felt sleazy, but I remember being soo wet and turned on at the same time..

Last edited:
sometimes im not even in the mood, but if the issue gets pushed too much i will just close my eyes and go to a happy place while i do it, just to get it over with

Back