Do you prefer condom sex or raw sex

Starts with condom but always ends up here if its a trusted partner
Please login or become a member to view

I hate sex in a condom and I also really like the presence of someone else's semen inside my wife's holes, so it's nice to insert a member into a cunt filled with semen. my ex-wife almost always fucked other men without a condom to please me with her betrayal. and nothing better confirms the act of betrayal than a cunt filled with someone else's semen.

No black man should ever wear a condom when he fucks a white girl. Bareback her and load up her pussy. It'll be the best fuck and the best load she ever had.
I think he should definitely wear a condom in case he has a venereal disease or you don't have an IUD/on the pill to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.

However, nothing like a steady fuck that has his covid/STD panel ready and on check. Yeah, then cum inside me all you like

I hate sex in a condom and I also really like the presence of someone else's semen inside my wife's holes, so it's nice to insert a member into a cunt filled with semen. my ex-wife almost always fucked other men without a condom to please me with her betrayal. and nothing better confirms the act of betrayal than a cunt filled with someone else's semen.
You should try fucking your wife with 5 different cum loads in there, I've done it and it is fantastic

Back