Do you prefer condom sex or raw sex

Condoms if I having sex for first time with someone I just met. However, if she provides her most recent test results (I have mine from February 2019 but hasn't been sexually active with anyone since that time period) and she doesn't has anything and is otherwise STD/HIV free, then maybe we could do bareback provided that she's also not seeing anyone else sexually. But if I had a steady FWB for a while and either of us are seeing other people sexually (provided that we both been tested and are STD/HIV free) then we could go bareback. But that's just me. It's interesting to read other people's responses on this subject.

Last edited:
Only the first time was with condom, afterwards after health testing only without condom, I love to feel my black lovers cum in me but also like to watch him ejaculating on my body, I have counted his eruptions and he is shooting his cum in 8 to 10 waves, the first one to three shoots are amazing strong, I have to direct his cock otherwise it goes elsewhere, when hubby is allowed to masturbate I would not call it an ejaculation, he is oozing out his cum in two to three weak waves and of course only into a condom

Only the first time was with condom, afterwards after health testing only without condom, I love to feel my black lovers cum in me but also like to watch him ejaculating on my body, I have counted his eruptions and he is shooting his cum in 8 to 10 waves, the first one to three shoots are amazing strong, I have to direct his cock otherwise it goes elsewhere, when hubby is allowed to masturbate I would not call it an ejaculation, he is oozing out his cum in two to three weak waves and of course only into a condom

Exactly. If you get STD tested and both partners are clean - then no condoms for sure. Its the best!

Condoms if I having sex for first time with someone I just met. However, if she provides her most recent test results (I have mine from February 2019 but hasn't been sexually active with anyone since that time period) and she doesn't has anything and is otherwise STD/HIV free, then maybe we could do bareback provided that she's also not seeing anyone else sexually. But if I had a steady FWB for a while and either of us are seeing other people sexually (provided that we both been tested and are STD/HIV free) then we could go bareback. But that's just me. It's interesting to read other people's responses on this subject.

Woah! Dude no sex since Feb? What happened man?
I took a break from April to August because I had a sports injury and was in the hospital. If I could have had women sucking on my cock the whole time, I would have. And I didn't push the issue, but I had a really sexy Black BBW nurse who would come into my room for no reason to talk to me. But in today's climate you have to be careful where you do things. Back in the day, I would have taken that nurse. LOL

Back