Do you prefer condom sex or raw sex

it was because of work and plus, I had interested people whom wanted to meet up but the time came, plans always fell through or I don't hear back from them anyone. But I'm not giving up either. Sorry to hear about your sports injury but is glad you're feeling better.

thanks man. I appreciate the support :) If there is one rule that you have to have with online relationships and people, It's never a definite, unless its a definite.

I dont know if this helps but this is how I know if someone is real and also sincere.
First, there is the verification process. Someone willing to take a photo just for you - that is Step 1. The more the person gives you a hard time about that - they aren't interested in you or meeting up. Some people dont like having their photos out there. Snapchat gives a Time feature where photos last 1-10 seconds. That's it.
Step 2 is making a date to meet. There are plenty of couples and women who want to meet. They want to stop texting with a random person and meet. They want to know - is this someone that we can get involved with. People who also give a hard time about "when" and "where" again, they are just interested in online communication and relationships. They are a big waste of ur time. I have about 10 people on my contact list who I have never met, will never meet, and who continue to send me messages in DM. I just answer them with short to the point replies. They usually only message me late at night and if I dont engage in any sex talk, they leave me alone
Step 3 - avoid talking about sex for a week. If they aren't interested in a normal chat, then they aren't interested in you as well.
You can spot a fake a mile away, by the person having no interest in you other than sex talk.
Women and couples on this site who want to meet, know that they will have sex if they like the guy. Its a given. Why else are they on here? So what's the point of endless sex talk?

Back