Do you prefer condom sex or raw sex

My cock works fine, and I cum daily, so all the bits still work, just the PE issue i've never been able to shake. So condoms don't stop me from fucking, just takes away the need to clean up when its over almost instantly. It also removes some of the guilt for me not having to have my wife get up and clean herself up when she didn't really get anything from the experience.

My wife once told one of her friends and her friend said 'I guess thats like taking your shoes off when you enter someones house, just so you don't leave dirty footprints everywhere' It sort of a bit like that, I have no choice anyway, but do it in respect to my wife and her wishes.

I had the same issue with my wife from the first time we fucked. I was so worked up that I started to ejaculate as I was entering her. I could see the disappointment on her face, so went straight down on her and licked her clit while fingering her. She had a massive orgasm and told me later that I was the first guy to get her off with oral, despite the fact that she had numerous guys before I met her.
I didn’t eat any of my cum at the time, but she also complained about having to clean up afterwards.
I never lasted more than a few strokes and she would suck me afterwards, trying to get me hard again, but it never worked. A few months after we started dating, she was on top of me and as usual I ejaculated more or less straight away. She got off me and spun round into a 69, planting her cunt on my mouth. My cum drained out of her and as she ground her cunt onto my mouth, she orgasmed. I had ended up swallowing most of it and she said that was so horny.
The next time we had sex, she did exactly the same thing, but this time as she was rubbing her cunt over my mouth she actually asked me to lick her clean. When she eventually got off, she said that was much better than having to clean herself up. After that we did it virtually every time we had sex. At the time I thought that most men would go down on women after fucking. The one time we had sex in the missionary position, just after I had cum she asked me to lick as her. As I moved down between her legs, I could see my cum running from her and it put me off and I refused to do it. She complained that I always expected her to swallow my cum so I licked her clit while fingering her. The smell and taste put me off so I tried not to eat any.
After that time she would hold off letting me enter her unless I agreed to clean her afterwards and get her off. Whilst horny I would agree, but as soon as I had ejaculated I would try and get out of it. Eventually I realised how much it got her off, that I would do it every time and after a while I got used to the taste and actually started enjoying it.

Back