Do you prefer condom sex or raw sex

I think for a married wife to let a good looking athletically well built darker lover, maybe even younger guy lovingly slip deeper inside her and touch her where her husband just can't and will never touch her as he makes love to her then feels him release his warm possibly baby making fertile seed deep inside her as she just holds him in bed taking all of him.....his energy and now his seed would be a sin not to and heaven for her and him.

message to wives ...if you're going to do it.....do it right...for you and him.

Share your experiences here.
Provided the health risks are eliminated there is nothing better than bareback sex. My wife absolutely loves for her lovers to finish in her, and I love every aspect of it. Listening to my wife encouraging another guy to cum in her, the sounds from the guy that let you know the precise moment that he is emptying his balls in your wife. Then finally the sight of his cum dribbling from my wifes pussy right before I enjoy reclaim sex and that lovely silky smooth and warm feeling of sloppy seconds. To us it is the ultimate form of sex your wife has truly given herself to another man with your blessing, nothing held back that is special to you only.

Back