Do you mind chastity?

uhurs

Male
Reading the posts concerning chastity I get the impression, that no one minds being in chastity. I am not in chastity, therefore I am with no experience. But it's hard for me to believe that no one is suffering from not being able to control ones penis as one would like.

images

I want it but I am single. I need a hard, strong and dominant partner first 😀

It's two fold, double edged sword. Obviously when I WANT to masturbate but I'm in Chastity I can't. Wife likes that. Doesn't like me masturbating Without her presence. I do find I am much more productive with it on. She so enjoys the tenderness, romance and control. But, yes, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't, at times frustrating, especially when she teases me trying to arouse me in it, or won't let me out if I ask. But, she LOVES having that control.

I do not mind it at al! I think that chastity is an important reminder and psychological support for the cuck to stay in his role of submissive and not-performing sexpartner for his wife. For me it helps me to keep my mind peacefull and not being angry or jealous that my girlfriends gets fucked by other man.

IMG_4658.jpg

Chastity is a total mind fuck. It’s one of those things I kinda wanted to explore but was a little scared at first too. Having your penis inaccessible to play with anytime you want is just so….different. I found myself early on enjoying the euphoria it gave me but really missing being able to sneak off a rub one off. I did find though, sticking with it over time, it really enhances your sexual experience as a cuckold. I mean, sitting there watching your wife play with, suck then fuck the brains out of another mans cock while yours is locked up is intense!!! A good intense but it’s intense! Licking another man’s cum out of her pussy and not being able to freely reach down and stroke your dick and have an orgasm yourself is frustrating but its a very good frustration. What I’ve found, is that little high you get when your extremely horny, you know that feeling that starts to feel so damn good and is about to lead up to ejaculation, you get right there over and over and over again without the ejaculation and the post orgasm let down….it’s a very, constant arousing high. If I’m out of chastity for an extended time now, I actually begin to miss that feeling, that high, that tight lock down on my cock when it’s excited and trying to get hard and staying horny for days on end without having that post orgasm let down. I’ll even ask my wife to lock me up if it’s been over 4 days without any chastity wear or so. I’ll tell you also, exposing it to other women, letting them giggle a bit and check it out and having to drop to your knees to suck a big black cock, that hard big cock exploring your mouth and that steel cage swinging freeely between your legs, maybe being tugged on by my wife or one of her friends teasing my little locked fellow, it an awesome, awesome form of super great feeling humiliation!!!! I love Chastity, it’s one of those things if you are a cuck and stick with it long enough, the benefits far outweighs the negatives.

1667592645918.jpeg
85562E80-78CF-4436-9F49-AFACEF503259.jpeg

Thanks to all of you for your responses, and especially to luvs2watchhishotwife. My question certainly touched on something that is very difficult to understand if you have no experience with it and are just trying to imagine it. But I know how much depends on psychology, and how much of it can be supported by the right measures. Your answers have given me, I think, a little bit of an understanding of what happens when you are in chastity. However, the matter still scares me a bit. All the frustration can have very negative consequences, for example, undermine the sense of self-worth or the judgment of the character of the wife or girlfriend, if you find them selfish or even mentally cruel. Or is the experience actually so "salutary" that such bad effects cannot occur at all?

I love it. But I need it to help with my constant jacking off. It works out for my gf since she has said my penis is not needed. Its a way for me to be reminded of my love for her. I'm not in chastity because of her, I am in chastity for her... so that's why I enjoy it. Giving her the control and power.

Attachments

• 20221105_080144.jpg
    20221105_080144.jpg
    780.9 KB · Views: 304
Chastity has to be enjoyed by both partners I think. It anyhow contains a part of powerplay, sexual excitement, expectance, trying something new, exploring unknown places of sexuality and relationships. I do not see much bad things except if you or your partner does it by obligation or feels obligated to participate.

I do not mind it at al! I think that chastity is an important reminder and psychological support for the cuck to stay in his role of submissive and not-performing sexpartner for his wife. For me it helps me to keep my mind peacefull and not being angry or jealous that my girlfriends gets fucked by other man.

View attachment 5563330
Time to downsize, sweetie

We toyed with it for excitement at the beginning of exploring what we were into. After joining the cuckold lifestyle its become permanent. After 4+ years it's normal. Yet nothing exites me more when she's grabbing it and teasing me.
If the cage is worn all the time and the daily testosterone blocker meds taken will his penis finally shrink up and never be used again?

Back