Do you love seeing your wife caressing and fondling a bull after he cums?

This turns me so much when she snuggles and cuddles and runs her hands all over him and soft sensual kisses. Especially after everyone has cums when there laying on the bed together and I’m walking around or over in my chair watching.

My wife does something with bulls she NEVER did with me after they fuck….she kisses them deeply which she does me right after they cum and their cocks still buried deep in her pussy, but when they pull it out she almost always shows her appreciation for the great cock and fuck they just gave her by telling them to bring that cock up to her face. She’ll grab it and hold it, talk to the penis saying something along the lines of: “What a beautiful, lovely, awesome cock, thank you so much for the great sex.” Then she’ll kiss it right on top of the head then open her mouth, hold her tongue out, with a strong grip at the base, she’ll milk it towards the head and lick up the cum she milks off and when she does that a time or two and he’s drained for good, she’ll take that whole spent cock, wet with her pussy juice and his cum all the way balls deep in her mouth, moan as she sucks it a bit and then thank him and his wonderful cock for coming over and giving her what she needs and finish it with kisses all the way from the base to the head telling him how much she appreciates and loves his cock. Then they’ll cuddle if he wants sex again while he recovers or if he’s done, he’ll kiss her on the cheek or forehead and tell her bye…she has me shake their hand and tell them thank you and i walk them to the door. If he stays for more rounds, i always ask what they want, snack or ******* and i go get it while they cuddle and she holds his dick in her hand until it’s responsive again and starts to get hard, then she hops down for mouth the cock recessitation until he’s hard again and they are off loudly fucking away!

My wife does something with bulls she NEVER did with me after they fuck….she kisses them deeply which she does me right after they cum and their cocks still buried deep in her pussy, but when they pull it out she almost always shows her appreciation for the great cock and fuck they just gave her by telling them to bring that cock up to her face. She’ll grab it and hold it, talk to the penis saying something along the lines of: “What a beautiful, lovely, awesome cock, thank you so much for the great sex.” Then she’ll kiss it right on top of the head then open her mouth, hold her tongue out, with a strong grip at the base, she’ll milk it towards the head and lick up the cum she milks off and when she does that a time or two and he’s drained for good, she’ll take that whole spent cock, wet with her pussy juice and his cum all the way balls deep in her mouth, moan as she sucks it a bit and then thank him and his wonderful cock for coming over and giving her what she needs and finish it with kisses all the way from the base to the head telling him how much she appreciates and loves his cock. Then they’ll cuddle if he wants sex again while he recovers or if he’s done, he’ll kiss her on the cheek or forehead and tell her bye…she has me shake their hand and tell them thank you and i walk them to the door. If he stays for more rounds, i always ask what they want, snack or ******* and i go get it while they cuddle and she holds his dick in her hand until it’s responsive again and starts to get hard, then she hops down for mouth the cock recessitation until he’s hard again and they are off loudly fucking away!
I need to meet your wife

Back