Do you love seeing your wife caressing and fondling a bull after he cums?

As a cuck I am often reminded by my wife that sex with other men is for her pleasure not mine. A new bull we have been playing with is what I call lingerer.

He has a fat cock is about 6" long. It does not get longer when he gets hard just thicker. After he cums inside her he doesn't pull out right away. Instead he stays inside her as he kisses and caresses her.

He has given her soft orgasms this way many times. My wife has said she loves the feeling of a fat cock in her as she is coming down from a sexual high. For me it's a agonizing turn on having to wait until they are done.

My wife and her Black bull will always cuddle, caress, and kiss after they finish giving each other intense sexual pleasure and finish combining their DNAs to create a new, distinct, human being. What starts out as being a purely animalistic act, turns into an act of mutual affection and grateful awe. And, as her cuckold, I finish spilling my useless, watery seed on the ground, I am thankful that the Black bull, a REAL man, has given my wife two things that I am unable to give her and that she deserves: intense sexual pleasure (orgasms) and a baby.

Attachments

• My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 366
My wife and her Black bull will always cuddle, caress, and kiss after they finish giving each other intense sexual pleasure and finish combining their DNAs to create a new, distinct, human being. What starts out as being a purely animalistic act, turns into an act of mutual affection and grateful awe. And, as her cuckold, I finish spilling my useless, watery seed on the ground, I am thankful that the Black bull, a REAL man, has given my wife two things that I am unable to give her and that she deserves: intense sexual pleasure (orgasms) and a baby.
Can t she take her socks off ?

As a cuck I am often reminded by my wife that sex with other men is for her pleasure not mine. A new bull we have been playing with is what I call lingerer.

He has a fat cock is about 6" long. It does not get longer when he gets hard just thicker. After he cums inside her he doesn't pull out right away. Instead he stays inside her as he kisses and caresses her.

He has given her soft orgasms this way many times. My wife has said she loves the feeling of a fat cock in her as she is coming down from a sexual high. For me it's a agonizing turn on having to wait until they are done.
Makes me want it for my wife more and more.

My wife, if the bull doesn’t allow me to which some don’t, will always lick and clean his cock really good and suck it nice and slow after he’s cum in her….licking and getting all the cum juices from them both off his cock nice and slow so as not to be oversensitive to his cock after he’s cum and will usually do this until he’s good and hard again for her pussy. In 30 plus years of marriage, after I came in her, she NEVER did this to me!

Saying that though, I love how she show’s her appreciation to the great cock she just had….love watching her give this special attention to her bulls after they cum in her!

The first time I watched my wife fuck a black guy, about 15 years ago this happened. After he made quite the production of emptying his balls in her ie; yelling out.. " fuckin hell ya" as loud as he could.. he just stayed inside of her. He continue to lay on top of her, balls deep while they giggled and kissed. She was caressing his back up and down to his ass slowly. He had to have stayed inside of her with her legs still up over his shoulders for a solid 3 minutes. He drove it deep enough that when he pulled out no but came out. It wasnt until later when she was walking around the room grabbing her clothes that it started leaking.

The first time I watched my wife fuck a black guy, about 15 years ago this happened. After he made quite the production of emptying his balls in her ie; yelling out.. " fuckin hell ya" as loud as he could.. he just stayed inside of her. He continue to lay on top of her, balls deep while they giggled and kissed. She was caressing his back up and down to his ass slowly. He had to have stayed inside of her with her legs still up over his shoulders for a solid 3 minutes. He drove it deep enough that when he pulled out no but came out. It wasnt until later when she was walking around the room grabbing her clothes that it started leaking.
What a hot share . Thank you very much.

I love when my wife kisses a bull during foreplay and sex, but the most exiting moment is when she gently and lovingly caresses bulls chest, nipples, belly , thighs and manhood after he cums. She lightly scratches his body with her nails, while he is catching his breath after an orgasm. I wonder if it a woman's instinct and how common is it?
I don't know how common it is, but I DO know that it really turns me on when my wife does that. My personal view on this is female instinct. My wife did that long before we invited other men to join us for sex, but when she does it to another man it REALLY turns me on!

Back