Do you lose sexual attraction to you husband if he is eating cum from your pussy?

allanbradl

Couple
Recently came across few posts where cuckolds claim that wives are loosing sexual attraction to husbands who eat creampies.
I just wonder how common is that?
My wife is usually really excited to feed me someone's cum and she usually wants a penetration right after the oral orgasm .
Well, maybe she isn't really trying to feed me the cum and just want an orgasm , and that's another story all together.
Anyway, I have not seen any evidence of her loosing sexual attraction to me. Au contraire, she wants more sex with me after sex with other men.
Please share your experience or opinion.

I have come across this a lot in my search for finding a partner. I have had a few short term women into the cuckold dynamic. But many say they dont mind the more helpful cuck but every time they always try to be closer to the bull and eventually stop talking to me and then the bull disappears on them lol.. Its hard for a woman to feel emotions towards a guy who is at the sexually bottom.

Last edited:
Recently came across few posts where cuckolds claim that wives are loosing sexual attraction to husbands who eat creampies.
My wife is usually really excited to feed me someone's cum and she usually wants a penetration right after the oral orgasm .
Well, maybe she isn't really trying to feed me the cum and just want an orgasm , and that's another story all together.
Anyway, I have not seen any evidence of her loosing sexual attraction to me. Au contraire, she wants more sex with me after sex with other men.
I do not think so. Eating wife for her pleasure is the point. your cum or others , how does it matter.

Attachments

• B430F9D9-6C03-41D1-8513-D29C65BF15D9.jpeg
    B430F9D9-6C03-41D1-8513-D29C65BF15D9.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 205
It is a huge turn on when my cuckold cleans me after I’ve had sex! I can honestly say that I no longer see him or think of him as my “man”. But I can also say that our relationship and marriage has never been better. I can’t say that I ever want his penis in me ever again but man has he gotten amazing with his mouth and fingers! He will forever more be my cuckold behind closed doors. He has only used his fingers and mouth on me for the past 14 years and I see no reason to change this. Does he love me?, yes. Do I love him?, more today than yesterday. He truly is my faithfully devoted husband and cuckold.

Last edited:
It is a huge turn on when my cuckold cleans me after I’ve had sex! I can honestly say that I no longer see him or think of him as my “man”. But I can also say that our relationship and marriage has never been better. I can’t say that I ever want his penis in me ever again but man is he gotten amazing with his mouth and fingers! He will forever more be my sissy cuckold behind closed doors. He has only used his fingers and mouth on me for the past 14 years and I see no reason to change this. Does he love me?, yes. Do I love him?, more today than yesterday. He truly is my faithfully devoted husband and cuckold.
Lol more than yesterday. Dam

Back