Do you know any married couples that have been in this lifestyle for Decades?

Yes. I was at a party a while back with 2 couples who have been married 50+ years. Both couples were teasing me about fucking a century of marriage. They both have and continue to be in the LS for 40+ years. I also see other couples who have been in the LS for 30_, 20+ years as well.

Encouraged my wife back in 1972 and we had a cuckold lifestyle for about 12 years before we divorced. During that time we did not have intercourse because she only wanted BIG COCK to fuck. My second wife cuckold me for several years until she passed away (Lung Cancer) Her last 14 years I was completely denied and she was exclusively for BLACK ONLY. Current Blondie in the video is for BLACK only.
My combined total is 40 plus years. That's what happens when you have a tiny little penis and love your woman enough to be open minded and surrender her to a man who can satisfy her, It's what she deserves :blackheart: BBC

Nearly thirty years on and off. Not been very active the full time but been dabbling with the cuckold lifestyle three decades.

I've been in it for 20+ years. I've known coupes who have been in it 30-40 years. I must say it varies by age. I've met couples in their 70's (yes one of the hot wives I fuck is in her 70s .... fucking gorgeous with blonde hair, and fake tits, yummy, and they didn't get into it until 3 years ago). Her first Bull happen to be a black guy. He was married and when Bulls are married that just causes complications.
I've also people years ago who did the kinkiest stuff you could imagine and now 20 years later are 100% vanilla (thought not boring they just dont' play anymore). There is really is no set mold. Some couples come into it late, some early, some stay, some leave, some the husband is the instigator, some the wife.

I have seen some marriages fall apart. But (and I'm not privy to all the details) it never seemed like because of the cuckolding. But more the Bull pursing and ultimately "winning" the wife. The Bull at some point, usually very early on, decided he wanted the wife for himself. And that is the biggest danger I see if you want the marriage to stay together. The wives want to be with Bulls sexually, many times romantically (80% of wives I've fucked have used the L word). All this can add to the intensity of tje relationship, but the Bull needs to be a gentleman and not try and take the wife.

As one of the first guys I cucked said to me "You are already fucking my wife, you don't need to take my marriage too."

Last edited:
Back