Do you fuck your wife with Big Black toys?

My wife was nervous at first about admitting she liked the thickness of allot of bbc that does it for her and the length she says is nice icing ;). We built up to a BAM and i love using it on her as much as she likes to take it. She loves cumming first with the dildo she says its so thick it just feels better fucked by bbc first and makes her more sensitive.
Almost exactly the same for us except not yet using BAM.

Have you ever or would you ever wear one as a strap on?
Yes we do exactly that all the time. Our favorite one is about 10" long and almost as thick as a beer bottle, it is hollow inside So I can put my much smaller penis inside it & strap it on & fuck her hard & deep. I get plenty enough sensation inside it from the suction to have my orgasmn fairly quickly but I never stop or slow down till she tells me to. Its by far our favorite toy but she still says NOTHING compairs to real BBC & I have to agree with her.

Yea with my old gf. I bought an inflatable black dildo and I would pump it up until it was thicker than a coke can. She would cum on it so hard. I also trained her to like it more than my cock.
I would ask her which one she liked better and if I could fuck her yet or if she wanted more of the big black one.
She always said no and BBC was way better than my cock.
Sometimes I would fuck her so hard that her cunt would be so open that i wouldnt be able to feel her walls. And she would laugh at me...
fucking slut ; )

Reactions: wit
We just started to use a dildo. It's 8 inches, she can't take it all already, and i bought it black because i know this would introduce the topic. Now we use it while we do some roleplay... she likes it, and i like it even more maybe :D

My favorite toy has to be my man handler. I just love the grip you can get on it and shove it into you as hard as you want.

Back