Do you fuck on the first meet?

We (Husband and I) have established a routine that seems to work quite well for us. We fine perspective playmates on an adult web site. If initial chats between him and us look promising, we establish a dinner date. This enables all three of us to get together and get to know one another in a social setting and public place. Everyone knows that nothing will occur after this first meeting, it's purely social. This enables hubby and I to discuss him, what we liked and didn't like about him and any other issues or concerns we may have. Finally, if everything appears to be good, we establish a play date at a local hotel. Like I said, it seems to work well for us, so if we need to find another Bull anytime soon, this is probably how we'll do it.

We (Husband and I) have established a routine that seems to work quite well for us. We fine perspective playmates on an adult web site. If initial chats between him and us look promising, we establish a dinner date. This enables all three of us to get together and get to know one another in a social setting and public place. Everyone knows that nothing will occur after this first meeting, it's purely social. This enables hubby and I to discuss him, what we liked and didn't like about him and any other issues or concerns we may have. Finally, if everything appears to be good, we establish a play date at a local hotel. Like I said, it seems to work well for us, so if we need to find another Bull anytime soon, this is probably how we'll do it.

This was almost our exact MO lol, Tuesday and Wednesday meet only, Friday or Saturday have a game plan :qos:

Listen short of the man using a gun,drugging,tricking with mind control that part is up to the woman to happen the first meet or meet 60.real talk) But with dating protocol the game must be played.Truth be told 2 adult can meet and decide in 15 minutes to go fuck......no laws are broken

Direct! Has anyone talked themselves right outta the pussy?
There have been plenty. I just dont have enough free time to go hang out at a bar for a night. Some talking on kik and I can get a good feel for if it will work. Come over, sit in the living room for some small talk for a few minutes and usually right into the bedroom. At the point your performace dictates if you get a call back.

I do have a steady Bull and I'm shared with his friends so it's rare that I meet strangers BUT if I do find someone I'm interested in, I'm not just going to jump them, I do want to make sure we have chemistry so a meet at a bar or club is a good first step to check it out and if we click, then I don't mind fucking them on the first date. We're all consenting adults.

We like to grab a cocktail/beverage when meeting potential playmates when in a public setting. That 15 minutes of talking with someone in person either solidifies that you've identified mutual playmate(s) and they feel reciprocal or your instinct was wrong and the meeting shouldn't progress any further.

For those of you who meet people on BtoW, do you play on the first meet or is it a social testing of the waters?
I'd say I usually like to talk with someone new for about an hour or so at least before considering heading to a bedroom. Most of the time I like to know them better but if it's a I need a fuck right now situation.

When we were swingers, Beth always wanted to meet socially first, that was until her first black man. After her first, she lost the willpower to wait. Once we establish a dialogue with a black man and were on the same page for what we each sought sexually, Beth typically was eagerly getting fucked when we actually met. In the beginning she actually seduced black men at the mall.

I'd say I usually like to talk with someone new for about an hour or so at least before considering heading to a bedroom. Most of the time I like to know them better but if it's a I need a fuck right now situation.

I agree with this too. Sometimes distance can be a factor as well. We aren’t going to drive 2 hours to meet someone, especially if it’s to turn around and go back home.

emmmm, I think using skype or face time or whatever audio video communication, do make it easier now, and no freaking need to not go down to business, once my meat the white pussy LOL, Lets go down to business FFS LMAO

emmmm, I think using skype or face time or whatever audio video communication, do make it easier now, and no freaking need to not go down to business, once my meat the white pussy LOL, Lets go down to business FFS LMAO

Agreed, we’ll use technology as our friend when getting to know someone, we can decide in about 5 minutes real time :qos:

Back