Do you assume 99.9% of all (non verified) female/couple accounts to be fake

We mostly ask if they’re on SLS to confirm
Some people won't join SLS these days because it is outdated, and join Kasidie, Swingers Date Club, or Quiver. Or..... use the Feeld app.

Point taken though. SLS has had the largest number of real couples over the years because they've been around so long, and the lifetime membership fee isn't too high. I sure hope they get replaced by a better website over time though, one way or another.

Fake couples here?

Yes, I think there's a good many. The best thing that often signals a real couple to me, aside from the verification, is that they post reasonable replies to forum discussions. The fakes are usually not very realistic in their fantasy answers for everything.

Some people won't join SLS these days because it is outdated, and join Kasidie, Swingers Date Club, or Quiver. Or..... use the Feeld app.

Point taken though. SLS has had the largest number of real couples over the years because they've been around so long, and the lifetime membership fee isn't too high. I sure hope they get replaced by a better website over time though, one way or another.

Fake couples here?

Yes, I think there's a good many. The best thing that often signals a real couple to me, aside from the verification, is that they post reasonable replies to forum discussions. The fakes are usually not very realistic in their fantasy answers for everything.
Agreed but I like SLS

I wonder about the couple profiles that are unverified, but post pictures of their wife/girlfriend. Are they aware of the pics being posted? Are they even aware of the account? How would they react if they realized pics of them are being posted without their knowledge or approval?
I think a good many of those are pics they ripped off of couples from other sites, and probably years past. I suppose a few might really be posting pics of their spouse.

Still, I think there's more wives than we might first guess that know their husband is posting a lot, and they leave the online stuff to him. Really, there's probably a lot of varrified profiles that are exactly like that too, I think.

RE: Do you assume 99.9% of all (non verified) female/couple accounts to be fake​

That sounds quite high ... basically 100%. Maybe 85-90% fake.

That's what's so good about being a white guy, no one wants to fake being a white guy. Besides momma nature came within a couple inches of making me a female anyways. gif_Yellowball-SmackingForehead.gif

Last edited:
Back