DO WOMEN BECOME ADDICTED TO BBC

I say that because of societal norms and her upbringing and friends wouldn't permit her to be in the open with a Black man. I feel much safer with that rather than her having a white man as a "fill-in" boyfriend. Also, she isn't looking for a Bull but talked about having only one Black man.
One black man fucking her can still be a bull, and my wife was like yours before dating black guys so be careful.

I don't think that will happen. Again, she isn't interested in having a barn full of Black men. She stated she only wants one as a "fill-in" boyfriend. I'm satisfied with that arrangement. We both agree that sometimes monogamous relationships can become a bit boring.
Someone on here said, "When does monogamy develop into monotony?"

My wife only has one black man and he is a bull. Also my wife was not really looking for another guy but he went after my wife after coming into her office for a meeting and asked her out, till she said yes few weeks later. My wife was only being fucked by him for almost a year but things changed since he collared her few months ago now he shares my wife with his friends.

My wife only has one black man and he is a bull. Also my wife was not really looking for another guy but he went after my wife after coming into her office for a meeting and asked her out, till she said yes few weeks later. My wife was only being fucked by him for almost a year but things changed since he collared her few months ago now he shares my wife with his friends.
That tells me something changed in the arrangement. Things like that don't have to happen.

That tells me something changed in the arrangement. Things like that don't have to happen.
You are right, they don’t have to change but often they do. When a girl is fucking one guy over a period of time emotions come into play at times even if that was not her plan, but that’s being human,things don’t always follow the script.

You are right, they don’t have to change but often they do. When a girl is fucking one guy over a period of time emotions come into play at times even if that was not her plan, but that’s being human,things don’t always follow the script.
We already discussed that. I'm sure there will be emotions involved and that would only heighten the experience for her. It's just sex session without emotions. She would need that attachment in order for it to work. She doesn't want a Bull that services many women.

What is the difference between being addicted to a big black dick, and falling in love with a big black man? I dunno. Seems to me that maybe cuck husbands/bfs might want to know the difference. Might not addiction be with any black man? But in love being with just one black man... which could possibly end up in the dissolution of the cuck wife/girlfriend relationship?
That's interesting. In that sense, the cucks/hubbies/bfs might want to promote the idea of bbc being addictive in order to rationalize away the fear of losing a white woman's love (as the superior to it's counterpart lust). Very interesting indeed.

If your wife has become ADDICTED to big black dick please tell me how it all started !!!
After a few years of swinging Robin and i got tired and bored with swing partys/clubs...the same people doing the same thing each time we went...and every man there always wanted to fuck Robin and i alot of times had no interest in thier wives because there no attraction there at all for me. So we talked about doing something different and we both knew Robin had an atttraction to black men and decided to meet a black man and see how it goes. Needless to say Robin totally enjoyed herself with the black man we met and i loved watching so we continued meeting black men and knew we had found what we both were looking for. I cant say that Robin is addicted to black men...but for 20 years she has been black only except for me...and she has fucked many many black men over that time. Robin admits that black men are superior sexually and can only give her the satisfaction she needs and desires and i fully support her in fucking only black men. We live the IR lifestyle...she is a true QoS....and we are both very happy that besides me she fucks BBC only.2426504

Last edited:
I think it depends on the degree of involvement with black men. I don't know any real life BBC hotwives. But depending on the experiences they make, they could become heavily "addicted". My neighbour never married but is frequently visited by a gang living two blocks away. She drops her children - 2 mixed raced boys - by a friend in the building or she has asked me to use my flat for her meets a couple of times. She is not unattractive and we had sex too. But it was because she obviously needed my flat. Other than that, she's only dating black guys. She admitted to me that she wishes to find her black prince, but if she can't then she's happy carrying on this way.

My Hubby actually got things started, but I don't he thought it would end up like this-neither did I...
My hubby dared me to dance with this young black kid at a club we went to... My hubby had set up the thing not thinking it would go any farther than just some flirting and dancing...
While we were dancing he kept rubbing against me so i could feel how big he was. I got really buzzed and some how we ended out in his car in the parking lot... ... Finally he took charge... Pulled his pants down and placed my hands around it... I couldn't stop looking at it...I could believe how big it was and how much pre cum was already oozing out of it... I used to think cum was gross... But I want to taste and suck it... He pulled me down onto his penis and I began to suck and lick him... It tasted so good... I kept sucking (as much as i could)... I was never into giving head... But I was so turned on by this... He took his pants off and swung his leg over me so I was between him... He played with my breast while I licked and suck him... Even his balls... He asked if i like to swallow... I said no... He told I was going to start.... A few seconds later he starting ejaculating into my mouth... I tried to move away but he held my head in place and made me swallow... There was so much cum... He made me eat all of it... I've been hooked ever since then... I've been seeing him 3 or 4 times ever week since then... And now other black men too! I can't imagine how many gallons of cum I've swallowed...
That is so sexy

Back