Do Women 45+ Like BBC?

Ladies tell me why u think there is suck a want for BBC? You thi k thas t ppl and couples as re more or less less afraid to ask or something? Bc even in ad slavery days the wife of the plantation owner would go get BBC.:)

I know for a fact the younger generations love BBC, but I know gilfs and milfs are trying BBC and loving it too!! Bc they make just had there first BBC in their mid 40's.
Us older mature women love and enjoy some bbc to you know ! We’re experienced and confident when we’re faced with being fucked by a decent-sized cock,let alone a big black cock ! So my smooth warm moist tight little pussy is just waiting to accommodate that throbbing big cock of yours, and feel your intense orgasm as you unload your copious load of potent warm cock creme and fill my bbc pissy full of all your spunk !
The only problem is i’m in Melbourne Australia. . . and at this stage,you’re unfortunately not ! Lol xxx

Us older mature women love and enjoy some bbc to you know ! We’re experienced and confident when we’re faced with being fucked by a decent-sized cock,let alone a big black cock ! So my smooth warm moist tight little pussy is just waiting to accommodate that throbbing big cock of yours, and feel your intense orgasm as you unload your copious load of potent warm cock creme and fill my bbc pissy full of all your spunk !
The only problem is i’m in Melbourne Australia. . . and at this stage,you’re unfortunately not ! Lol xxx
U should travel to the us.:)

Back