Do Women 45+ Like BBC?

49yo Jewish mom of two loves black cocks...View attachment 2113040
I’m the same as you,except I’m over 10 yrs older than you. It’s fabulous we share a love of black cock - like you,I understand and embrace the euphoric pleasure and ultimate satisfaction they offer. I’m very lucky,in that I have a beautiful black lover with a yummy bbc,and a gorgeous hubby who supports and encourages me to express my insatiable need and desire for bbc - between the 3 of us,we all share a lot of sensual,erotic,hot sex and a lot of fun together in and out of the bedroom,privately and publicly,which is really wonderful ! Lol xxx

Do women aged 45 and up like BBC?

Young BBC especially?

I have always had older women tell me I’m very handsome, but I’ve always wondered if older women would actually be into BBC

I guess the real question is, where can I find older BBC MILFS?

Any BBC MILFS/GILFS?

DO BIRDS HAVE FEATHERS?? DUHhhh!!

Well I'm 50 and I can't get enough BBC,I'm very envious of you American girls.
Hi Mandy
I know exactly how you feel ! I’m in my early 60’s, and only discovered bbc and went black half a dozen years ago. I soon became a QoS.
I’m lucky that my hubby (who is a Stag) supports and encourages me to enjoy my insatiable need and desire for bbc ! We’re in Melbourne Australia, and black gentlemen are almost impossible to find ! When you do,they’re mainly from Africa or the Caribbean.
I’m so lucky to have found a lovely respectful black gentleman whose blessed with a beautiful 9” bbc, and is from West Africa. He became my gorgeous black lover a few years ago,and we love showing our affection for one another in public as well as enjoying erotic hot bareback sex in private !
I’m planning to get a few QoS tattoos (on my right ankle,above my pussy/clit & over my heart on left my breast) to publicly show my sexual preference, with the blessing of both my Stag hubby and my sensual black lover.
Why would you put up with ordinary sex when you can enjoy the ultimate sensual and sexual pleasure and euphoric satisfaction of enjoying a 9” hard throbbing black cock,and bbc sex regularly ? !
I wish I had’ve felt and tasted bbc when I was younger - wouldn’t that have been interesting ! Lol
Anne & Neil xxx

Hi Mandy
I know exactly how you feel ! I’m in my early 60’s, and only discovered bbc and went black half a dozen years ago. I soon became a QoS.
I’m lucky that my hubby (who is a Stag) supports and encourages me to enjoy my insatiable need and desire for bbc ! We’re in Melbourne Australia, and black gentlemen are almost impossible to find ! When you do,they’re mainly from Africa or the Caribbean.
I’m so lucky to have found a lovely respectful black gentleman whose blessed with a beautiful 9” bbc, and is from West Africa. He became my gorgeous black lover a few years ago,and we love showing our affection for one another in public as well as enjoying erotic hot bareback sex in private !
I’m planning to get a few QoS tattoos (on my right ankle,above my pussy/clit & over my heart on left my breast) to publicly show my sexual preference, with the blessing of both my Stag hubby and my sensual black lover.
Why would you put up with ordinary sex when you can enjoy the ultimate sensual and sexual pleasure and euphoric satisfaction of enjoying a 9” hard throbbing black cock,and bbc sex regularly ? !
I wish I had’ve felt and tasted bbc when I was younger - wouldn’t that have been interesting ! Lol
Anne & Neil xxx
Totally agree Anne it's the greatest sex ever.we are both very lucky we have supportive hubby who totally get it ,we started off in the Caribbean and we go to London quite often so it's mostly alwAys Bajens or Jamaicans I've been with best lovers in the world in my opinion Mandy and Brian. X

Back