Do Women 45+ Like BBC?

My wife is in her early 50’s but doesn’t look it and she has an insatiable appetite for good BBC, young or older.....as long as they are fun and can fuck her right, once the BBC is exposed, she can’t keep her hands, mouth and pussy off of them! Didn’t get her first until her 40’s but has been making up for lost time ever since!!! Admits had she had BBC in her teens or early 20’s, her pussy would have been available for BBC back then too, with preferably but without my consent if it had to be that way. She loves fucking, always has and says BBC is simply the best at taking care of her pussy and making her cum so hard she squirts.

My wife is in her early 50’s but doesn’t look it and she has an insatiable appetite for good BBC, young or older.....as long as they are fun and can fuck her right, once the BBC is exposed, she can’t keep her hands, mouth and pussy off of them! Didn’t get her first until her 40’s but has been making up for lost time ever since!!! Admits had she had BBC in her teens or early 20’s, her pussy would have been available for BBC back then too, with preferably but without my consent if it had to be that way. She loves fucking, always has and says BBC is simply the best at taking care of her pussy and making her cum so hard she squirts.
Why don’t you post pictures of her so I can see if my young BBC likes her

My wife is 59 and is very interested in black men. And this is from the most prudish girl you could find for the first 30 years of our marriage. And she actually would prefer to meet a younger black guy for sex which threw me because I thought the age gap would be an issue for her. I think she likes the idea of some young stud fucking her brains out.

Back