Do wifes still enjoy sex with there partner after bbc?

We have more sex after starting this than we had before, we have more fantasies we share and we are both completely open with our sexual interests these days, something we wasn’t until we got into this. Being able to be completely open with your sexual interests is a massive boon to your sex life! Better sex than ever before.

Our reclaiming sex is tougher and more dirty talk than we usually have (we usually have a lot of it under normal circumstances) but there is just something amazing about fucking each other after one of us have been a complete slut.

This is our experience as well.

Even when we play with other couples. The smell of sex & sin on one another is an aphrodisiac and has us all over one another for weeks afterwards. This also applies to our hallpass fun as well. Feels like we just started dating again. There's something about the sexual attraction from others that is just reinvigorating for a long term marriage. That is if you have laid the foundation and manage it well.

Mrs Wild's first solo BBC playdate is one I'll never forget. We rented a room for us in the same building as his. All of us ate dinner together and then parted ways at the elevator and she went to his room. The excitement and anticipation was so intense. Then a little later she texted a pic of herself mounting him, and I almost came in my pants LoL. She returned back to our dark room after an hour or so and I watched her undress, and walk naked to the foot of our bed. She never looked so amazing, as if she was radiating sexual energy. She kissed and made love to me in a way we haven't experienced in years. I couldn't wait to be inside and reclaim her as mine. The energy and confidence my hotwife exudes after a playdate is hypnotic and intoxicating.

For some, there really is something to sperm competition and we are true believers.

Pic to remember that nightIMG_20170101_221350~2-1.jpg

Why is their a problem. ? Not with us there is no problem. I am a true cuckold with a very small unsatisfying 4" little penis and very little stamina. She needs big dick lots of passion and lots of stamina because she can really endure all night f****** we are both ecstatic about it excited about it and love the whole dynamic everyone's different to each their own weekend understand why a true cuckold of course your husband is in not a true cuckold, he is able to satisfy you.

Back