Do wifes still enjoy sex with there partner after bbc?

J

Jellycapone

This is a question I was interested in hearing from others

I dont even think about my husband when I'm over at Eric's place. I just want to please my black lover. I still love my Jake but my feelings for him has changed. He's a nice guy. He listens to me complain when Eric being a mean jerk but I've not had an orgasm since Eric shoved his fat dick inside me20200914_131741.jpg

After I am with my black bulls I go home to my cuckold husband, sit on his face and feed him black seed cream pies. It is a very self empowering, multi orgasmic experience. He hasn’t had penetration privileges since our honeymoon 7 years ago. Instead, I mount him with my black strap-on after he has finished orally cleaning me.

Abso-fucking-lately!!! I completely and fully enjoy fucking MRILBBCFUN. I can’t even imagine not having sex with him. Yes, I thoroughly enjoy being banged sideways by black men and working my magic with my mouth on their cocks... but if I had to give up having that and all the amazing things I get with him... I would be sad.

After I am with my black bulls I go home to my cuckold husband, sit on his face and feed him black seed cream pies. It is a very self empowering, multi orgasmic experience. He hasn’t had penetration privileges since our honeymoon 7 years ago. Instead, I mount him with my black strap-on after he has finished orally cleaning me.
I guess I fantasized about going home to him and letting him have his way with me in any way or manner he wanted. I didn't imagine not allowing him to have sex with me and not penetrating me .... it kind of fascinated me to think of having him cum in me after my Dom. Kinky????

Last edited:
Oh l love the term "l mount him with my black strap on", perfect.... xxx

Back