Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

You'd be a great husband, too. Getting her multiple thugs would be perfect, especially with no birth control. It's so hot and erotic to watch a snowbunny get knocked up by thugs -- and not know which one really bred her. I love seeing the pride and arrogance on the thugs' faces when they unload in a hot white girl.

One thug is great enough, but multiple thugs is even better because it becomes a wild and nasty party in every way.
you just read my mind!

you just read my mind!

Whitebois like us have to stick together and spread the word hehe. All black men are amazing, but it is special to watch a bunch of thugs get with a white girl, making her feel things she never felt before -- and making her behave in ways she never thought possible.

I love seeing the white girl let loose and become the slut she fantasized being, and I love watching the thugs not only fuck all her holes, but treat her the way she deserves to be treated. It's so hot hearing them interact with each other.

Whitebois like us have to stick together and spread the word hehe. All black men are amazing, but it is special to watch a bunch of thugs get with a white girl, making her feel things she never felt before -- and making her behave in ways she never thought possible.

I love seeing the white girl let loose and become the slut she fantasized being, and I love watching the thugs not only fuck all her holes, but treat her the way she deserves to be treated. It's so hot hearing them interact with each other.
true true. we just need more white ladies to appreciate us...

My wife is fascinated and scared of thug type black guys. She's Asian and not white though. So I cannot say for sure to be honest.

Last edited:
As the brother , cousin , best friends of thugs, a few rules .

1.Don't let them borrow your car, they won't refill .

2.Watch you mouth, I'm not playing they don't like a chick who sassy at the mouth.
You may get treated a certain way for not following this rule.

3.If you see him doing criminal enterprise , selling weed , pills or guns .
Keep that ******* to your self , don't tell your friends , don't tell your family .
Better yet don't tell nobody LOL!
(If cops ask you a question about him just act like a super white bitch and lawyer up ...they scared of intimidating white women ).

4.If you lend him money don't expect it back but if he does pay you back be shocked .

5.That P.C. ******* like feminism or social justice b.s. .
Thugs don't care about that , they care about money & pussy.
Anything else you talking about is just noise and they will tell you to shut up.

6.If he a jealous thug donot , i repeat donot flirt with his homies.
Yes Expect his homies to hit on you , white women who fuck black men are enticing .
If he calls you his main chick or main bitch , its serious .

7.If he comes over to only fuck , eat and watch tv .
Its because he see you as his peace of mind.
A thug life is seriously hard, like life and death hard.

8.If he gets locked up , don't just disappear if you don't wanna be with him anymore let him know.
Thugs got feelings too.
Donot fuck one of his friends while hes locked up.
Even if you ended things.

As the brother , cousin , best friends of thugs, a few rules .

1.Don't let them borrow your car, they won't refill .

2.Watch you mouth, I'm not playing they don't like a chick who sassy at the mouth.
You may get treated a certain way for not following this rule.

3.If you see him doing criminal enterprise , selling weed , pills or guns .
Keep that ******* to your self , don't tell your friends , don't tell your family .
Better yet don't tell nobody LOL!
(If cops ask you a question about him just act like a super white bitch and lawyer up ...they scared of intimidating white women ).

4.If you lend him money don't expect it back but if he does pay you back be shocked .

5.That P.C. ******* like feminism or social justice b.s. .
Thugs don't care about that , they care about money & pussy.
Anything else you talking about is just noise and they will tell you to shut up.

6.If he a jealous thug donot , i repeat donot flirt with his homies.
Yes Expect his homies to hit on you , white women who fuck black men are enticing .
If he calls you his main chick or main bitch , its serious .

7.If he comes over to only fuck , eat and watch tv .
Its because he see you as his peace of mind.
A thug life is seriously hard, like life and death hard.

8.If he gets locked up , don't just disappear if you don't wanna be with him anymore let him know.
Thugs got feelings too.
Donot fuck one of his friends while hes locked up.
Even if you ended things.
[/QUOTE
is this how you are ?

Im around a lot of thugs , I was more of a jock , had goals to play college sports ..i didn't have time to be a thug to busy with other things .
But many were my friends and family .

Back