Do white girls prefer black or white men?

First of all not all black men have big penises, not all black men are better at sex, not all black men last longer in bed, not all black men are better lovers.

This is just nonsense and another silly topic from an insecure person that thinks sex is above everything else in life.

True, but they are far less likely to have been brainwashed into basically being a chick with a penis like the rest of society. Skinny jean video game junkie waste of sperm white guys will probably go extinct.

You want to know who the least racist people are in the world? Black men who work for a living. They laugh at all the bullshit and don't waste an opportunity to enjoy some amazing pussy without mind fucking it to death.

I think that if most white women (yes even OUTSIDE of this site) were honest, they'd say they prefer black men... at least for sex. I think a lot of white women merely TOLERATE white men sexually because white men are often better providers, will stick by you, etc. Now people were ganging up on a woman in this thread who said this, but it is large and part TRUE! However, MY problem has always been that I'm not attracted to white men enough (or at all!) to come CLOSE to being intimate with them!! I've used white men for nice dates, dinners, gifts, etc. in the past-- and some of those times I've honestly TRIED to ******* an attraction to them because my life would be easier if I could do it!! But I truly find NOTHING attractive or appealing about the "average" white man today... they are too soft, too feminine, too whiny, too hairy, too pale, too effeminate, too "small" (both physically and "down there"!). I like big, tall, muscular hunky guys-- not little wimps!!! And while you OCCASIONALLY see a white man who fits that description, more often then not they're GAY! (I have honestly seen this time and time again!)

I also think that a lot of women don't actually LIKE sex because they are with men they AREN'T really attracted to, and they are AFRAID to take the plunge with black men! I see white women saying stuff all the time about making their men use condoms and doubling or even tripling up on birth control and protection! Basically making the sex as IMPERSONAL as possible!!! This is NOT how you feel when you are actually ATTRACTED to a man and WANT him to penetrate you and ejaculate in you deeply!!! That is the WHOLE POINT of sex, yet so many women don't get it BECAUSE they aren't REALLY attracted to the white men that they are with! Don't believe me?! I'm sure some "cucks" on this site will agree that the MINUTE their wife/girlfriend went black, they were doing ALL SORTS of things in bed with their black hunks that they REFUSED to do with them!!!!

I know this was a long answer to a short question, but I think a LOT of white women struggle with this and don't care to admit it. I'm sure that's why so many of the women here are married to white men... they want the stability, yet are clearly not attracted ENOUGH to just be with their husband! That's where black men come in... But my problem is, I don't want the white husband in the way (unless it's to pay the bills!).

When I met my beautiful wife, she told me she was attracted to black men. She mentioned it in several ways... The music she liked, her exes, her friends and of course her interest always had her dealing with black men.

I started seeing her. .. . and months in... She started to hang out with a black friend of hers.

"she's a freak. she love to fuck."

It gave me the chills to hear him say that about someone so beautiful. To him, it seemed like a normal thing.

That night she was really *******. She told me .. "You still like me now that you know I like ... black." She pursed her lips.

"What ?" I asked. I was a bit shocked.

She looked at me with these eyes, " I'm a slut.

I'm a big black cock slut. A BBC Slut" She smiled and shook her head gazing at me as if I would challenge her.

I think she knew that would turn me on.... but because it was her..... My beautiful, young, busty, athletic, smart and slutty woman!

I was hers. She knew it.

When I met my beautiful wife, she told me she was attracted to black men. She mentioned it in several ways... The music she liked, her exes, her friends and of course her interest always had her dealing with black men.

I started seeing her. .. . and months in... She started to hang out with a black friend of hers.

"she's a freak. she love to fuck."

It gave me the chills to hear him say that about someone so beautiful. To him, it seemed like a normal thing.

That night she was really *******. She told me .. "You still like me now that you know I like ... black." She pursed her lips.

"What ?" I asked. I was a bit shocked.

She looked at me with these eyes, " I'm a slut.

I'm a big black cock slut. A BBC Slut" She smiled and shook her head gazing at me as if I would challenge her.

I think she knew that would turn me on.... but because it was her..... My beautiful, young, busty, athletic, smart and slutty woman!

I was hers. She knew it.
So what did she want YOU for? To pay the bills?

No preference here, been with both but I would love to make my husband's fantasy come true by giving and getting pleasure from a black man in front of hubby

Well I'm pretty sure that the majority are going to say BLACK One- look at the name of our site silly... And two - it SOOOOOOOO TRUE.......

My big regret.... I didn't get blacked until I was 51 yo.....OMG the years I could have had......well I'll do my best to make up for it.......K.

?

I liked her. She is my queen. Where did your response come from?
You went on for 3 paragraphs about how much your wife likes black men, so why then would she marry you, a white man? It makes no sense. That is my issue with 90%+ of the people on this site... it just doesn't seem genuine. When a woman (like myself) is really only attracted to black men, she doesn't want a white man in the way... so if your wife is as BBC crazy as you say she is, what does she want you for? To meddle in her sex life? To pay the bills? What purpose do you serve? Clearly she is not attracted to you or she wouldn't be sleeping with black men.

I know this may seem like I'm personally attacking you and I'm not trying to. But I honestly don't understand why so many people on here claim to only want black men, but then they are in relationships with white men (or there are so many white men on this forum with white "wives" like yourself that are only with black men sexually... so it makes one wonder WHY they are with white men at all?!). It's hypocritical at best and completely phony at worst.

You went on for 3 paragraphs about how much your wife likes black men, so why then would she marry you, a white man? It makes no sense. That is my issue with 90%+ of the people on this site... it just doesn't seem genuine. When a woman (like myself) is really only attracted to black men, she doesn't want a white man in the way... so if your wife is as BBC crazy as you say she is, what does she want you for? To meddle in her sex life? To pay the bills? What purpose do you serve? Clearly she is not attracted to you or she wouldn't be sleeping with black men.

I know this may seem like I'm personally attacking you and I'm not trying to. But I honestly don't understand why so many people on here claim to only want black men, but then they are in relationships with white men (or there are so many white men on this forum with white "wives" like yourself that are only with black men sexually... so it makes one wonder WHY they are with white men at all?!). It's hypocritical at best and completely phony at worst.
Totally agree here

My wife enjoys respectful, confident, charismatic, good looking, fit men.. These type of men come in all colors, only problem is there are very few who fit the mold. Too many men believe acting like an asshole makes them an Alpha.....wrong

Real single men on this site....you'd be very wise NOT to listen to most of the people on this board

They tend to marry us white guys but prefer the passionate sex only a superior black bull with a bbc can give. Hence the growing popularity of the cuckold lifestyle.
Yes. Cake and eat too. "Best" of both worlds. Or just hot raw sex and white hubby too.

I think that if most white women (yes even OUTSIDE of this site) were honest, they'd say they prefer black men... at least for sex. I think a lot of white women merely TOLERATE white men sexually because white men are often better providers, will stick by you, etc. Now people were ganging up on a woman in this thread who said this, but it is large and part TRUE! However, MY problem has always been that I'm not attracted to white men enough (or at all!) to come CLOSE to being intimate with them!! I've used white men for nice dates, dinners, gifts, etc. in the past-- and some of those times I've honestly TRIED to ******* an attraction to them because my life would be easier if I could do it!! But I truly find NOTHING attractive or appealing about the "average" white man today... they are too soft, too feminine, too whiny, too hairy, too pale, too effeminate, too "small" (both physically and "down there"!). I like big, tall, muscular hunky guys-- not little wimps!!! And while you OCCASIONALLY see a white man who fits that description, more often then not they're GAY! (I have honestly seen this time and time again!)

I also think that a lot of women don't actually LIKE sex because they are with men they AREN'T really attracted to, and they are AFRAID to take the plunge with black men! I see white women saying stuff all the time about making their men use condoms and doubling or even tripling up on birth control and protection! Basically making the sex as IMPERSONAL as possible!!! This is NOT how you feel when you are actually ATTRACTED to a man and WANT him to penetrate you and ejaculate in you deeply!!! That is the WHOLE POINT of sex, yet so many women don't get it BECAUSE they aren't REALLY attracted to the white men that they are with! Don't believe me?! I'm sure some "cucks" on this site will agree that the MINUTE their wife/girlfriend went black, they were doing ALL SORTS of things in bed with their black hunks that they REFUSED to do with them!!!!

I know this was a long answer to a short question, but I think a LOT of white women struggle with this and don't care to admit it. I'm sure that's why so many of the women here are married to white men... they want the stability, yet are clearly not attracted ENOUGH to just be with their husband! That's where black men come in... But my problem is, I don't want the white husband in the way (unless it's to pay the bills!).
Same could be said by white men about some white women who are not at all attractive sexually. Some mature wives are just as guilty of not maintaining their appearance as the mature white husbands

You've been making these obnoxious and hostile posts ever since you joined. We can cite your ad seeking a millionaire cuck, in NYC, no less. If he's not in a city of 8,000,000+, he can't be found. If you're going to point in all directions about phonies and hypocrites, how about setting an example for the wives here then? Forget finding a cuck. Find the right black man to marry and be sure to parade him in front of your family to announce the engagement, so that you don't have to put up a front! :happy:

You've been making these obnoxious and hostile posts ever since you joined. We can cite your ad seeking a millionaire cuck, in NYC, no less. If he's not in a city of 8,000,000+, he can't be found. If you're going to point in all directions about phonies and hypocrites, how about setting an example for the wives here then? Forget finding a cuck. Find the right black man to marry and be sure to parade him in front of your family to announce the engagement, so that you don't have to put up a front! :happy:
YOU may think they are "obnoxious and hostile" but others don't agree. Although you are somewhat agreeing with me on one point, whether you even realize it or not! And that is, that the white women here ARE (for the most part) with their white hubbies for money and nothing else. That they THEMSELVES are "putting up a front" so their families, etc. don't find out about what they are REALLY attracted to. I guess I'm just curious why more people on here won't admit this...

Also, it's not so easy to "find" an alleged cuck as people on here would make it seem. 99.9% of them are full of ******* and only want to fantasize about it. That is why I honestly question how many of the men here actually HAVE white wives that are fucking black men. Forgive me for being skeptical, but every single one of the cucks I've talked to have been all talk, no action.

YOU may think they are "obnoxious and hostile" but others don't agree. Although you are somewhat agreeing with me on one point, whether you even realize it or not! And that is, that the white women here ARE (for the most part) with their white hubbies for money and nothing else. That they THEMSELVES are "putting up a front" so their families, etc. don't find out about what they are REALLY attracted to. I guess I'm just curious why more people on here won't admit this...

Everybody has their own reasons. A lot of the couples here, the real ones at least, are involved with this at the husband's/bf's insistence. So, you're projecting here.

I won't deny there you've got some substance, and have no reason to doubt that you are everything that you claim to be. The style, however, could use some softening.

Also, it's not so easy to "find" an alleged cuck as people on here would make it seem. 99.9% of them are full of ******* and only want to fantasize about it. That is why I honestly question how many of the men here actually HAVE white wives that are fucking black men. Forgive me for being skeptical, but every single one of the cucks I've talked to have been all talk, no action.

Yes, that much is obvious. When it comes time to make things happen, there are plenty of people who do not step up and are only here for the fantasy. That is beyond question. On the other side, there is plenty of real time action being generated.

Back