Do white girls prefer black or white men?

If given the opportunity I'll bet MOST would prefer to be with Black Men 100%

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/famous-black-men-married-to-white-women.6659/page-61
I agree with you. I honestly believe that most white women are only with white men for the money. That is why you see so many pretty white women with ugly and/or old white men... they can somehow hide their revulsion and keep their eye on the prize ($$$$)! Because if they were only after sex or what turned them on, there is NO QUESTION in my mind that you'd see more white women with black men.

Last edited:
Taking my husband off the equation, I would admit black men are better lovers. But being a better lover is not enough. And on the physical side, honestly, none of us has probably tried the best endowed white men, have we? Well, I'm also still a newbie in this lifestyle. Color contrast turns me on a lot. Let's see...

You went on for 3 paragraphs about how much your wife likes black men, so why then would she marry you, a white man? It makes no sense. That is my issue with 90%+ of the people on this site... it just doesn't seem genuine. When a woman (like myself) is really only attracted to black men, she doesn't want a white man in the way... so if your wife is as BBC crazy as you say she is, what does she want you for? To meddle in her sex life? To pay the bills? What purpose do you serve? Clearly she is not attracted to you or she wouldn't be sleeping with black men.

I know this may seem like I'm personally attacking you and I'm not trying to. But I honestly don't understand why so many people on here claim to only want black men, but then they are in relationships with white men (or there are so many white men on this forum with white "wives" like yourself that are only with black men sexually... so it makes one wonder WHY they are with white men at all?!). It's hypocritical at best and completely phony at worst.

Many women who prefer black men as lovers don't prefer them a life partners. You're very open about who you are, but a lot of people aren't. Sometimes it's because they don't want to get involved in "black culture" they just want black cock. Often it's that they don't want to alienate their families and friends by being in an open interracial relationship. Not infrequently, black men also don't want to be in relationships with white women, for similar reasons, or because they prefer to play the field. You shouldn't judge others circumstances negatively simply because yours are different. Obviously, there is a need for this on both sides. The white cuckold provides that social stability and emotional support and vanilla companionship that these women need. We are also satisfied because we know we are inferior, we also need blacks in our lives, and our greatest statement to this idea is that "our" girlfriends or wives are happily free to enjoy their black lovers. When it works, it's perfect.

Here is the truth, black men are by far sexually superior.White men are by far superior as far as intelligence & maturity.

“White men are by far superior as far as intelligence & maturity”

I was going to play along, considering the sites ”interracial” theme and the fact that I’m mixed; but I think I’ve overstayed my welcome once again if I’m getting this upset.

You have uttered the most idiotic and baseless racist BS statement that I’ve heard all day. BLACK MEN are not here on earth to fulfill all of your desires. They don’t belong to you. They don’t work for you. You don’t own them. Looking down on one, looks down on all.

I could go down a list of reasons why it’s BS, but why waste my time. You don’t deserve my oxygen. Trust me. YOU don’t deserve it.

I hope that the MEN of B2W who don’t mind
that you are a supremacist can stomach being with you. I’m sure that you’re not alone.

But if no one has told you this lately, we all come from Africa. You may want to check your DNA. lol

I happen to find the BLACK man to be intelligent, mature, respectful, courageous, loving and dignified human beings.

Those that wish to have adult consensual encounters with people like you... more POWER to them.

Perhaps they have their own reasons for dominating you. I can only imagine.

I've been trying to get my wife fucked by another guy, for a long time. The only time I can get her to mildly claim she wants my fantasy, is when my tongue is in her pussy. When she's in the throes of *******, her honesty comes out. She will admit that she wishes that the white guy in the video with the huge cock, was fucking her.

I was going to play along, considering the sites ”interracial” theme and the fact that I’m mixed; but I think I’ve overstayed my welcome once again if I’m getting this upset.

You have uttered the most idiotic and baseless racist BS statement that I’ve heard all day. BLACK MEN are not here on earth to fulfill all of your desires. They don’t belong to you. They don’t work for you. You don’t own them. Looking down on one, looks down on all.

I could go down a list of reasons why it’s BS, but why waste my time. You don’t deserve my oxygen. Trust me. YOU don’t deserve it.

that you are a supremacist can stomach being with you. I’m sure that you’re not alone.

But if no one has told you this lately, we all come from Africa. You may want to check your DNA. lol

I happen to find the BLACK man to be intelligent, mature, respectful, courageous, loving and dignified human beings.

Those that wish to have adult consensual encounters with people like you... more POWER to them.

There is no “playing along” to do.You either live in reality or you dont so deal with it.By the way Im from California not Africa but you can pretend what you want.

Attachments

• 5845F33D-50C4-4C01-BC4C-E0541211E635.jpeg
    5845F33D-50C4-4C01-BC4C-E0541211E635.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 72
Many women who prefer black men as lovers don't prefer them a life partners. You're very open about who you are, but a lot of people aren't. Sometimes it's because they don't want to get involved in "black culture" they just want black cock. Often it's that they don't want to alienate their families and friends by being in an open interracial relationship. Not infrequently, black men also don't want to be in relationships with white women, for similar reasons, or because they prefer to play the field. You shouldn't judge others circumstances negatively simply because yours are different. Obviously, there is a need for this on both sides. The white cuckold provides that social stability and emotional support and vanilla companionship that these women need. We are also satisfied because we know we are inferior, we also need blacks in our lives, and our greatest statement to this idea is that "our" girlfriends or wives are happily free to enjoy their black lovers. When it works, it's perfect.
I get what you're saying, but I've never met a genuine "cuck" so I'm skeptical... every time I hear a man like yourself talk like this, it's always fantasy. None the less, I suppose these relationships DO exist, and I also see your reasoning. I'm not actually "out there" at all with my black lover for the very reasons you just mentioned. My problem, is that I'm not attracted enough to white men to want them meddling in my sex life.

Back