Do white girls prefer black or white men?

“White men are by far superior as far as intelligence & maturity”

I was going to play along, considering the sites ”interracial” theme and the fact that I’m mixed; but I think I’ve overstayed my welcome once again if I’m getting this upset.

You have uttered the most idiotic and baseless racist BS statement that I’ve heard all day. BLACK MEN are not here on earth to fulfill all of your desires. They don’t belong to you. They don’t work for you. You don’t own them. Looking down on one, looks down on all.

I could go down a list of reasons why it’s BS, but why waste my time. You don’t deserve my oxygen. Trust me. YOU don’t deserve it.

I hope that the MEN of B2W who don’t mind
that you are a supremacist can stomach being with you. I’m sure that you’re not alone.

But if no one has told you this lately, we all come from Africa. You may want to check your DNA. lol

I happen to find the BLACK man to be intelligent, mature, respectful, courageous, loving and dignified human beings.

Those that wish to have adult consensual encounters with people like you... more POWER to them.

Perhaps they have their own reasons for dominating you. I can only imagine.
:lips:

On here women obviously prefer black men, but in the real world white women generally, prefer their own race. But that's starting to change recently with white women being more open-minded the more diverse western countries are getting and the more beta-male white men are getting from living such privilege lifestyles the West offers. White women are starting to wake up what they were missing out on and how much better nonwhite men are.

L
I get what you're saying, but I've never met a genuine "cuck" so I'm skeptical... every time I hear a man like yourself talk like this, it's always fantasy. None the less, I suppose these relationships DO exist, and I also see your reasoning. I'm not actually "out there" at all with my black lover for the very reasons you just mentioned. My problem, is that I'm not attracted enough to white men to want them meddling in my sex life.
Lol

There’s no question in my mind.. BLACK for ALL the reasons we want in a man.. Not only sexually but morally, physically, emotionally and did I mention sex.. OMG..

Morally? Really?? This entire thread is ridiculous. It's like asking an alcoholic if they prefer diet coke or whiskey. What kind of stupid poll. Go out in the real world and ask this question if you want to hear legitimate responses otherwise you're just getting exactly what you want to hear...and then why even ask the question?

Morally? Really?? This entire thread is ridiculous. It's like asking an alcoholic if they prefer diet coke or whiskey. What kind of stupid poll. Go out in the real world and ask this question if you want to hear legitimate responses otherwise you're just getting exactly what you want to hear...and then why even ask the question?
Yet another miserable "hater" on this site... I swear to God I'm sick to death of even posting here anymore because of the endless trolls on every post. It's almost like you people have nothing better to do than to come on these threads to pick fights. I'm done.

Back