Do white girls prefer black or white men?

Another silly question and even sillier answers. All you have to do is to look at how small a percentage of relationships are interracial and you have your answer. White women by a huge majority still date and marry primarily white men. The BBC idea is just a fantasy in most cases or at best a stunt cock in others.

Please login or become a member to view
White guys don't stand a chance
WOW! Nice cock. I agree most white guys like myself can't compete with huge black cock. Black cock is not only bigger but I think also sexier looking. BBC penetrating white pussy is so erotic it makes white dick leap to soft to hard in seconds and it holds white men under a spell and turns them into cocksuckers for BBC. I think black men should take more advantage of this and turn white men into cocksuckers to service them and if all possible in front of white women.

Lmao,its not the media,its real life experiences and reality.As soon as I hear a black person say racist or racism I lose all interest in listning to another word they have to say and I move on.
Like I said, that goes to what you have experienced. It does not mean it is the norm. However, if that is your opinion you're entitled to it. I, however, have chosen to move on. Much love to you.

Like I said, that goes to what you have experienced. It does not mean it is the norm. However, if that is your opinion you're entitled to it. I, however, have chosen to move on. Much love to you.
You have chosen to move on so you commented,makes sense.It is the norm and thats just reality.People can post links and write paragraphs trying to sound articulate but you cant change reality.Im going to leave this website now to avoid living a lie like the majority of the people on here which happen to be white men(yes even verified black men & white woman on here are white guys snd people pretend they dont know that).Interracial sex is hot and thats it,all the rest of the bullshit on here is a waste of time and Im a little bit dumber for interacting with most of you.✌️

Last edited:
WOW! Nice cock. I agree most white guys like myself can't compete with huge black cock. Black cock is not only bigger but I think also sexier looking. BBC penetrating white pussy is so erotic it makes white dick leap to soft to hard in seconds and it holds white men under a spell and turns them into cocksuckers for BBC. I think black men should take more advantage of this and turn white men into cocksuckers to service them and if all possible in front of white women.
Actually it doesnt turn white men into cocksuckers,you are just a homosexual.

The problem me and the gf find with this website is that it breeds cockiness.

We have had a few black men join us and have not been impressed. Haven't met one who stays a 'dom' after we met. They get shy and worried and very timid. Not exactly a turn on for her.

Guys are all talk and then in person, and when they see me, it all changes as i am not the typical husband who watches or enjoys this lifestyle. I'm a 6'2 280lb national level bodybuilder. So needless to say the shyness comes from thinking that if the act dom.....it won't work.

Neither is better than the other. You have extreme examples of strong and athletic black men and white men. And I have definitely met my share of stupid white men not worth talking to. And I have met quite a few intelligent black men as well.

I can only speak for my wife, and as most here black is always first choice but ive never known her turn down a nice guy with nice cock whatever colour lol

Not sure how you expected the response would be anything other than black men when you asked it on an interracial sex website. If you asked the question on a white supremacist web site I think you'd get a different answer.

In reality I think it's probable that most white women prefer white men just as most black men prefer black women. Mixed race couples are becoming more common today and will probably increase in numbers in the future but when you take sex out of the equation most people like to be with people just like themselves. It's not a racist thing- it's just the way it is.
Thanks Debbie Downer.

Back