Do white girls prefer black or white men?

I´m not saying that it is race related... I´m just saying what kind of people you usually meet in the racemixing scene.

Its a sign of insecurity.

What kind of answer do they expect... Like I´m gonna ruin my chance to get laid by saying I prefer some other pussy.

people come with their insecurities to a relationship.the stuff is that women are more open to share their insecurities with their partners than men.

Last edited:
I´m not deceived.. Just saying that if you dont live up to the fantasy, it goes away.

i am not a fucking machine and i am not living up to any fantasy. i enjoy sex with white women.Most white women i dated say they like the difference in skin colour,i see it like i am fucking another girl from another culture.

white women are just my preference because i like something different and i am very selective of the white women i go out with.

Last edited:
Well in these cases the woman wants to be considered superior to other women..

Thats a massive insecurity... She would lose her mind if I said someone else is better.

The woman is completely fubared ticking timebomb.

I´m jealous and insecure when someone steals my stuff.. Its out in the open all the time... Just dont touch my stuff and you´ll do okay. ;)

Every woman would lose their mind if you say someone else is better. that is if she is emotional connected to you
she needs your validation to show that you still care for her and that she is your queen. Simple as ABC

I think your reaction is a normal human reaction especially when you are emotionally attached to the object been stolen.

Nice.. Maybe you do live up to the fantasy and do not even know it. :);)

I have liked extremely eclipse black black woman.. But then again Salma Hayek and Scarlett Johansson get my heart pumping the same.

Other cultures are of no interest to me unless the culture is dancing hula hula girls, sunny beach, a hammock and vodka cocktails. :)

Dating a muslim girl is a mess...
Hi im a mom of 2 bi racial babies
Good white slut
Awwww thank you...i prefer breeding cow..lol lol lol

I have liked extremely eclipse black black woman.. But then again Salma Hayek and Scarlett Johansson get my heart pumping the same.

Other cultures are of no interest to me unless the culture is dancing hula hula girls, sunny beach, a hammock and vodka cocktails. :)

Hii I'm a mom of 2 biracial babies and a 3rd on the way.im at 4 months now

i am not living up to any fantasy.

I have dated both white and black women and i decided i go with white women because i can mode them to what i want them to become also i think they better understand me.
so that is my preference and dont twist my word.

My ex was the queen of all the stupid bitches.. We needed to break up before she ended up in several bags on the side of the road.
She couldnt even cook.. What kind of a woman does not know how to cook.
Dumb cunt.

Now I have a good submissive woman.. Pure happiness.
A queen on the streets.. Slut in the sack.. :)

I dont want to appear too jealous but I do think of my woman as my property... I do get upset if she is being somehow disturbed.
I try to act cool but it doesnt work.

She thinks its hot so its okay. :bounce:
As long as your happy together..enjoy it

My ex was the queen of all the stupid bitches.. We needed to break up before she ended up in several bags on the side of the road.
She couldnt even cook.. What kind of a woman does not know how to cook.
Dumb cunt.
What does that say of you, Faustie ... if "cooking" was so important why would you marry a woman that couldn't cook? I'll spare you the x-plitives.

You know.. Walking like you have a squirrel under your shirt...
Making loud noises.

Blow things out of proportion... Like when you see something cool, you yell "OH DAYUUUM!"..

Starting to dance and sing for no apparent reason.

Whites dont act like that..

Why did you move out of Moscow?
Its a lovely city.

Dude,i am Nigerian and dont need to act white or black.

End of thread.

Last edited:
You know.. Walking like you have a squirrel under your shirt...
Making loud noises.
Blow things out of proportion... Like when you see something cool, you yell "OH DAYUUUM!"..
Starting to dance and sing for no apparent reason.
Whites dont act like that..

Faustie, I can done see you're gonna make a lot of friends around here .... wait until a few of the ladies latch onto you.
Go pick yourself out an avatar ...
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/avatars-for-blacktowhite-forum-members.109694/

Back