Do white girls prefer black or white men?

Not sure how you expected the response would be anything other than black men when you asked it on an interracial sex website. If you asked the question on a white supremacist web site I think you'd get a different answer.

In reality I think it's probable that most white women prefer white men just as most black men prefer black women. Mixed race couples are becoming more common today and will probably increase in numbers in the future but when you take sex out of the equation most people like to be with people just like themselves. It's not a racist thing- it's just the way it is.

I admit I do too. I have only ever dated white men. But I have one night stands/hook ups and been fuck buddies with black guys.

I guess I prefer to date white men but have hot no commitment sex with black men?
I have a nice respectful 10”++Bbc for u sexy

Here is the truth, black men are by far sexually superior.White men are by far superior as far as intelligence & maturity.
are you able to mesure Q.I of men to say something like this?
White men are more intelligent than Black men as a Black man I can't agree with this ? I guess you never had a relationship with a Black man to say something like this.

You dont have to agree dear,but its the reality by & large.
For Racist people like you yes !
If you compare as you said White men and Black men . I will give you Donald Trump and Barack Obama .
Most of people knows wich is the most idiot.
White people racist need to say ******* on Black people its how it is.
That's why they needed to put Black men in Slavery to show they are superior . When you are superior you don't need to tonsay you are superior...
Anyway

Back