Do u prefer thickness or length?

I like enough thickness that you spread my pussy lips wide open and stretch it a good bit. I want to feel your veins on your cock slide down my pussy until you hit my back ball and be sure to pound it good. I want you to long stroke it and get all the creamy cum and squirt juice you can on it so I can lick it like a lollipop. If you put it in my ass, just be sure to fuck me hard enough to make me walk funny for a few days.

Damn. That gave me unexpected wood. Bravo. I love your dirty mind.

In my honest opinion, strong chemistry, stamina, and skill are most important. Also, the way you feel together and the pleasure you give to each other. I'm definitely not a size queen. My boyfriend's girth and length are perfect for me. ;)

Length is what usually scares me. Too long and it becomes painful. OK - by the time orgasm comes, I don't care about pain, but generally I prefer guys within 18-19 sm long. But thickness was ever a problem. I enjoy thickness so much. The feeling of fullness is great. For this reason my husband brings to bed mostly thick toys or those that can be pumped up into huge sausages.

Sometimes, I think, we can also a little pull up/pump up husband's cock:)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 11
  • pumping13052019.jpg
    pumping13052019.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 11
Back