Do u prefer thickness or length?

Why do I have to choose? I'm greedy! I want both length and girth!! My main Bull is 11in and so thick my hand doesn't wrap around him. I'm a lucky gal.
11" would put him at, pretty much, one in a million guys. Have you measured, perpendicular to the floor, across the top? Even 9" is one in 10,000. 8" is 3%, and so on. Not being able to wrap around it would put his at 7" in circumference, which is just as remarkable as the 11" length. Yeah, you might want to hang around him for there might be one,maybe two others in the state. 11" might be frustrating for the guy in that he rarely could put all of it in. 8" would be close to perfect to have.

Thick....thick thick. I love to watch a wide black cock pull out of my pussy. How my folds cling to it, the feeling as it drives back deep! It is amazing how hard I cum being filled completely! Anally I prefer length but take it no matter how thick as I'm so aroused I don't care. End result is my ass hurts for days after lol. Mmmmm but for some reason that keeps me wet as it reminds me of just how much I took. Here is a video of his 11in buried in my ass as I moan his name. No I don't remember saying it either I just know I was cumming my ass off. Pun intended.

Attachments

• 4496 (2).mp4
    2.1 MB · Views: 166
Thick....thick thick. I love to watch a wide black cock pull out of my pussy. How my folds cling to it, the feeling as it drives back deep! It is amazing how hard I cum being filled completely! Anally I prefer length but take it no matter how thick as I'm so aroused I don't care. End result is my ass hurts for days after lol. Mmmmm but for some reason that keeps me wet as it reminds me of just how much I took. Here is a video of his 11in buried in my ass as I moan his name. No I don't remember saying it either I just know I was cumming my ass off. Pun intended.
The only thing that worries me about going into this lifestyle- assuming I find a woman who'd truly want to do this- is whether sex with me would kind of fade away. When your black friend is away, are things okay as a real couple?

That looked delicious!!

The only thing that worries me about going into this lifestyle- assuming I find a woman who'd truly want to do this- is whether sex with me would kind of fade away. When your black friend is away, are things okay as a real couple?
I will not have sex with another white male again. I can't, I tried and it was just so disappointing. That means hubby too. Thing is he is not small either for a while male. Almost 8 inches and as thick as a door knob. But BBC is way bigger and the sensation is just beyond anything a guy could understand. Look at this pic and no it's not me lol. But look how that fills and stretches her kitty out. That no white cock can do, and the color thing is sexy as hell! Ya that's why women don't go back alot of the time.
Screenshot_20171031-044854.png

I will not have sex with another white male again. I can't, I tried and it was just so disappointing. That means hubby too. Thing is he is not small either for a while male. Almost 8 inches and as thick as a door knob. But BBC is way bigger and the sensation is just beyond anything a guy could understand. Look at this pic and no it's not me lol. But look how that fills and stretches her kitty out. That no white cock can do, and the color thing is sexy as hell! Ya that's why women don't go back alot of the time.
View attachment 1526736
It's understandable that his privileges would go down tremendously. If nothing else, you'd probably need a break to recover. 8" is pretty impressive, as well. It would be difficult to have sex with your wife totally out of the question. Also, if you wanted one more baby, is he secure enough to raise a baby that is obviously not from him? Just how common would you say this conversion to total denial of sex privileges is? I mean, I'd love to see a huge Black cock go in a woman I'm seeing, but can you really get all 11" in you, in the first place? Does he stretch you out THAT much differently? Why wouldn't you want both your husband's cock AND the huge Black one? That's the thing I don't understand. It's not like the Black friend would be there all the time; your husband WOULD. It seems like 20% for him, 80% for the huge guy, would be acceptable, but 0%?

It's understandable that his privileges would go down tremendously. If nothing else, you'd probably need a break to recover. 8" is pretty impressive, as well. It would be difficult to have sex with your wife totally out of the question. Also, if you wanted one more baby, is he secure enough to raise a baby that is obviously not from him? Just how common would you say this conversion to total denial of sex privileges is? I mean, I'd love to see a huge Black cock go in a woman I'm seeing, but can you really get all 11" in you, in the first place? Does he stretch you out THAT much differently? Why wouldn't you want both your husband's cock AND the huge Black one? That's the thing I don't understand. It's not like the Black friend would be there all the time; your husband WOULD. It seems like 20% for him, 80% for the huge guy, would be acceptable, but 0%?
I am a completely different women with my bf/bull. I don't want my husband seeing me or hearing how I am. The unenhibited nature of my actions even sunrise me lol. I feel he would not respect my as a lady, it's a hang up I am struggling with for now.

That's him soft, hard easy 11 inch and it goes all the way up my ass. Yes we found him on AFF after screening like 12 others.Screenshot_20171023-003814.png

I know that you're doing the right thing, and a good husband should be okay with it. Also, if you get pregnant, he should know that it could happen, and should be fine with raising the baby. Actually, there'd probably be a better world if all people were from black/white relationships. Am tired of seeing all of the problems in our country that should have been solved long ago. Removing hubby from the sexual equation entirely, though, seems a little harsh. You seem like a great person, and very honest. Wish I could find someone near me like you, but they think that I don't care for them if I mention that I'd love for a Bull to be their primary sex partner. Every married couple I know settles in to a boring marriage, and it doesn't have to be that way. A very satisfied wife would be a wonderful person to be around, even outside the lovemaking

View attachment 1526736
Ohh gasp

There are quite a few white women in my town that come on my bus with one or more children who are of mixed race. So, it's very common, nowadays. One has a white husband whom she said she told that her lover insisted that she have a baby by him. so, the pressure to have his baby might happen. If so, what will you tell him? Do you think your husband would understand, and go along with it, realizing he had no choice? It would be a test to see how devoted he is to you and the marriage, I guess.

View attachment 1526736
It would be nice to be able to make a woman's pussy swell as much as that. The best responses I get are, "I really enjoyed your fucking", or "That was very nice; you're a good lover". Wish I could make a woman lose control, but, then, so do so many other guys.

I wonder if she has lost a little respect for her husband now that she has this stud? Can't imagine that it would bring them closer together. Would be hard enough to not get sex from your wife again, but maybe they can still enjoy being platonic together- good friends who are married, at least.

You kind of need a good mix of both. Obviously someone long might be impressive but if they don't cause any friction or stretching you'll probably fall asleep. On the other side someone can be thick as all Hell but if they can get it in and keep it in then what is the point right? All in all thickness does matter a little more for great feeling sex in my opinion.

The latter one is my problem. As most women I've been with get wet, it keeps on slipping out, especially when she's on top. Probably need to find a woman who either is not so deep, maybe no more than 5 inches or so in depth. Can't tell from the size of a woman what she's like there. Starts out fine, but as the canal deepens through arousal, it kind of makes me not touch bottom anymore. So, my perfect solution would be to find someone who still has sex with me, but has a boyfriend of any color who's hung AND thick. Occasional sex with her, plus going out, etc., might work out. The slipping out happens with most women, so it's definitely an issue with me. Hardness is still there, but I have to pick and choose which positions will work. Over 2/3 of them are impossible, especially side-by-side. Is frustrating because women still ask me out when I play guitar in bars, etc., but keeps me from being more assertive.

Back