Do u prefer thickness or length?

Thickness all the time, provided he has an above average dick. But thickness really does it for me Rather more than length.
Perfect post! My dick is too short for a lot of women. So, though I'm thick, a lot of women would want at least an inch more in length. Rarely touch bottom, though I spread the lips well in all women. Can make women cum with my dick, but have to vary my technique quite a bit, and show sexual smarts to accomplish what a hung guy can do with little effort.

I like enough thickness that you spread my pussy lips wide open and stretch it a good bit. I want to feel your veins on your cock slide down my pussy until you hit my back ball and be sure to pound it good. I want you to long stroke it and get all the creamy cum and squirt juice you can on it so I can lick it like a lollipop. If you put it in my ass, just be sure to fuck me hard enough to make me walk funny for a few days.

Well damn. If you insist...

Attachments

• gif_Clapping4.gif
    gif_Clapping4.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 3
I like enough thickness that you spread my pussy lips wide open and stretch it a good bit. I want to feel your veins on your cock slide down my pussy until you hit my back ball and be sure to pound it good. I want you to long stroke it and get all the creamy cum and squirt juice you can on it so I can lick it like a lollipop. If you put it in my ass, just be sure to fuck me hard enough to make me walk funny for a few days.

Awesome response beautiful lady!!

Thickness s more important than length. You have to be long enough to work on a good rhythm but have the thickness to drive me wild. If you only have one I need it to be thick.

Luckily my guys have both.

Length is what usually scares me. Too long and it becomes painful. OK - by the time orgasm comes, I don't care about pain, but generally I prefer guys within 18-19 sm long. But thickness was ever a problem. I enjoy thickness so much. The feeling of fullness is great. For this reason my husband brings to bed mostly thick toys or those that can be pumped up into huge sausages.

Length is what usually scares me. Too long and it becomes painful. OK - by the time orgasm comes, I don't care about pain, but generally I prefer guys within 18-19 sm long. But thickness was ever a problem. I enjoy thickness so much. The feeling of fullness is great. For this reason my husband brings to bed mostly thick toys or those that can be pumped up into huge sausages.
you are all the same you greedy sluts lol16 inch dildox8 inch dia.JPG 12inches in her cunt.JPG eedy bitches

Thickness is prefered, but it's gotta be long enough to hit me in the right spots deep inside!
Yes this is true. Thickness is fantastic, but the guy needs to have some length too. For me thickness is a must, and with a guy that has that thickness he can be average length or longer and I will have a great time.

Thickness s more important than length. You have to be long enough to work on a good rhythm but have the thickness to drive me wild. If you only have one I need it to be thick.

Luckily my guys have both.
Yeah, I wish I had a little more length, but I should be grateful that I have thickness. It would be nice to have a woman push me back once in awhile, and say,'Take it easy'. Have to give 100% to be a good lover. Great is out of the question, but good is where I'm at, most of the time.

Back