Do other women have a desire to be bred by a strong black man?

I've always had a fascination with the concept of being bred by a strong black man and nurturing his baby. Up until my husband passed away recently he was always against the idea. However now that I'm on my own again and still very fertile the excitement of this interest remains strong, especially when I'm looking at this site or come across artwork like John Perkins' comic strips and candid photographs portraying women experiencing the joy of pregnancy with beautiful black men.

Is there anyone here who shares this enduring curiosity? I find the idea to be quite intriguing. Love to hear if other women share this desire or if there are men who enjoy breeding white women to spread their dominance and beauty?
I want to naturally compete with other bulls for birthing rights to your womb.

I've always had a fascination with the concept of being bred by a strong black man and nurturing his baby. Up until my husband passed away recently he was always against the idea. However now that I'm on my own again and still very fertile the excitement of this interest remains strong, especially when I'm looking at this site or come across artwork like John Perkins' comic strips and candid photographs portraying women experiencing the joy of pregnancy with beautiful black men.

Is there anyone here who shares this enduring curiosity? I find the idea to be quite intriguing. Love to hear if other women share this desire or if there are men who enjoy breeding white women to spread their dominance and beauty?
Your thoughts and desires are quite normal Dear.

To each its own , I have been in a situation where the cheating wife was pregnant. I understood her situation whereas she terminated her pregnancy due to the fact that she was cheating and we both worked at the same school. If she was single she would have kept the baby. I truly think that some of the most beautiful ******* in the world are biracial *******. If the situation is for you then do it and if not sit back and enjoy the new beginning of B2W

Back