Do mature women like younger BBC's ?

My wife just finished a 3 day session with a 21 year old who was out of school for a brief spring break. I don’t know where she finds these guys, don’t ask and she rarely fucks them this young but does on occasion but in the past it’s usually been an older bulls *******, nephew or stepson or something close to along those lines. This very nice, polite young man plays div I football and is a starter at a fairly large university and in incredible shape, he plays safety. My god, he was at our house Thursday around noon time until Saturday afternoon and i don’t think i ever saw him for sure with any clothes on, he walked around naked the whole time. Even sat at the dinner table with us naked and my wife couldn’t help herself and was reaching over and playing with his cock constantly. I don’t know how many times they fucked, i came home from work early around 2pm, they met for lunch and a ******* out so my wife could make sure they were going to “jive” at 11 and were at our house by 12:28 and she was on her knees (i looked at our YI home videos) taking his cock out, licking, kissing and sucking it barely after 12:30. He was fucking her on our couch when i walked in from work, he was sitting, she was startling him and i will say, they were fucking, not having sex, they were going at it hard. I slept in the guest room down the hall and listened to them fuck all throughout the night Thursday night, she was kind enough to come down to my room and sit on my face but she didn’t let me out of my chastity device until he left. I got to watch him cum on her face twice friday but he had nutted so many times in her the night before he didn’t shoot much. He even let my wife hold his cock Saturday morning after they fucked and let me lick and suck it hard so he could fuck her one last time before he left And after he came in her one last time, he pulled it out and told me (didn’t ask, told me) to get over her and lick every inch of my wife’s pussy juices and his cum off his cock and balls. He even slapped his cock across my cheeks and lips a few times which made the wife chuckle then held it up high so i could lick and suck his balls clean as my wife squirted right when he was cumming in her so he was messy. I watched as he gave my wife a big French kiss goodbye and then he actually came over and shook my hand and thanked me for the really awesome pussy and said he would be back for more and asked about staying a few weeks during the summer. I walked him to the door and rushed back up ready to be unlocked and given relief. I was wanting pussy so bad but she told me her pussy was worn out and sore, so she just told me some of the details of how they fucked and how he came in her mouth big time the first two loads as i jerked myself off and listened. She told me she asked him about me sucking his cock and he was ok with it and even said next visit, he’d refrain from jacking off a few days before and let me watch but pull out and let her ram my face down on his ejaculating cock.

I was thinking today, back before we ever started this I wanted my wife to be a slut so bad i couldn’t stand it. There’s that saying, be careful what you wish for and believe me, i got all i wished for and then some. I never in a million years dreamed my wife could be the completely filthy slut for black cocks she absolutely is and so get into my cum fetish making sure I’m a properly teased and well fed cuckold as well. I regret none of this, my only regret and i mean it, is not pushing her harder back when we were younger as I prefer kinky, perverted sex like this more than plain old one on one, man/woman sex.…always have and i know it’s who i am and i always will as I’m closing in on 2o years watching her take other men’s cocks and cum and hell, it only gets better and better!

Some women like to be treated as a slut, I prefer as a lady..........sometimes a slutty lady. As a 65 yo I don't bend as much as I used to. :giggle:

View attachment 3395755You have an awesome media and can see you make husband proud and horny by filming you. My wife is like you that for the most part rather have quality than an eventful hard pounding but once in a while when she wants something like that she will increase her testosterone hormone cream and have a great time. Again very hot media

Back