Do mature women like younger BBC's ?

It depends on how much time I have on my hands. I def like young BBC's (younger the better if 18 or over) if my calendar is clear. Young black men can fuck all night long, and the next day, and all night the next night. But if time is limited, and I'm looking for a poke and go... older men are the best.

They love being sexually ravaged by young BBC because it fufills for some that "R**E fantasy or sexually dominated by that young athletic male with a large package.

The only younger black guy I had was my friends brother, although his penis is longer than my regular black lover’s all he was interested in was a wham bam thank you mam fuck . He fingered me sucked my nipples, then put his penis in my cunt fucked me for a few minutes shot his seed pulled out. Said thanks and left .
Where as my other older black lovers take time with fore play both ways then we fuck getting a rhythm going and really satisfying session

The only younger black guy I had was my friends brother, although his penis is longer than my regular black lover’s all he was interested in was a wham bam thank you mam fuck . He fingered me sucked my nipples, then put his penis in my cunt fucked me for a few minutes shot his seed pulled out. Said thanks and left .
Where as my other older black lovers take time with fore play both ways then we fuck getting a rhythm going and really satisfying session
Too true. I have had a few young black men, including a co-worker( and his friend). But all have had to be told to "slow down", as it's not a race. I am 67, my regular lover is late 40's, and boy does he know how to fuck and please a woman (of any age).................... Mrs J.

Back