Do mature women like younger BBC's ?

From Mrs J; At 65 years old, anyone under 50 is young ;) . Although I prefer men in their 40s or 50s, I have had a few 20 to 35 year.olds. I prefer the older man as they are more in tune with the older woman, and not out to give me just a hard pounding . I enjoy a hard fuck as much as any woman but not all the time. Most, not all, young men seem to take it as a challenge to "fuck my brains out". I did have one young guy, Toni-O (25), who had a 10" cock and he really knew how to use it.:sex::sex::qos::devilish:, but both of my long term lovers have been 45 to 50.

From Mrs J; At 65 years old, anyone under 50 is young ;) . Although I prefer men in their 40s or 50s, I have had a few 20 to 35 year.olds. I prefer the older man as they are more in tune with the older woman, and not out to give me just a hard pounding . I enjoy a hard fuck as much as any woman but not all the time. Most, not all, young men seem to take it as a challenge to "fuck my brains out". I did have one young guy, Toni-O (25), who had a 10" cock and he really knew how to use it.:sex::sex::qos::devilish:, but both of my long term lovers have been 45 to 50.
I always thought older women like it super rough though I guess you learn everyday

A young black man at the moment of sexual climax tenses every muscle in his entire body, he’s giving it his all and you can feel the heat and his energy pumping inside of you.

Older black men do this as well but also know that it’s about grinding me out first. That’s why I LOVE older bulls as well

YES MATURE WHITE MILFS LOVE YOUNG BBC :blackheart: :lips: :sex: :mstickle: :qos:
Please login or become a member to view

yes if he is fun and pleases them , wife was fucking a 20 year old and has had many young guys, in fact older women should fuck young guys and teach them how to please also keep them drained so they are relaxed

A young black man at the moment of sexual climax tenses every muscle in his entire body, he’s giving it his all and you can feel the heat and his energy pumping inside of you.

Older black men do this as well but also know that it’s about grinding me out first. That’s why I LOVE older bulls as well
Yoy, damn right

Back