Do mature women like younger BBC's ?

Younger guys get harder - fact. Younger guys recover faster - fact. Younger guys have more energy - fact. All great things but they're all about fucking - and if all I want is a good fucking, that's where a younger guy (who likes older women) scores! A. x
Yes, this is so right

After my husband brought me into this, I have been always looking at black men no matter their age. I do prefer older ones because they are experienced lovers and know exactly how to turn you on, how to touch you, and how to make you cum. But the younger ones have that energy and are so bold that they make you wet in a second. In the Netherlands, young black teenagers are absolutely shameless. I was sitting in a burger, breastfeeding my two angels, and those 3 black schoolboys between 16and 18 y.o. came and sit at a table to my left. With a silly smile on their face, they locked their eyes onto my breasts and asked questions only teenagers can, like how much milk I had, how does it taste, and where do I live. They were slim but quite the well trained kind of teenagers, and one of them was very handsome. I could notice they were very excited and probably imagined themselves sucking at my nipples. I blushed, but then lifted my eyes and looked back at them. I won't deny for a moment I could play scenes in my head and even wondered how the young cocks looked and felt. Wet, I guess, as I also was.

Many of my experiences have been with younger men and they have been mostly amazing. Sometimes though, they want to hold me or need it to be more than a raucous good time for both of us. I’m routinely approached by and messaged by younger men. I’m 50 now and just three weeks ago had a hot night with a 23 year old man who was fantastic until he started talking and didn’t want to follow our guidelines for fun. Sure it feels hot to be desired by someone half my age. But sometimes it’s also nice to be with someone close to my age who just wants to have fun and be respectful. Youngest I’ve had was 22 that I know of. Here’s a few pics of me with men from 22-45 at different times. IMG_1320.pngIMG_8304.jpegIMG_8587.jpegIMG_8367.pngIMG_0029.png

Many of my experiences have been with younger men and they have been mostly amazing. Sometimes though, they want to hold me or need it to be more than a raucous good time for both of us. I’m routinely approached by and messaged by younger men. I’m 50 now and just three weeks ago had a hot night with a 23 year old man who was fantastic until he started talking and didn’t want to follow our guidelines for fun. Sure it feels hot to be desired by someone half my age. But sometimes it’s also nice to be with someone close to my age who just wants to have fun and be respectful. Youngest I’ve had was 22 that I know of. Here’s a few pics of me with men from 22-45 at different times. View attachment 6971662View attachment 6971663View attachment 6971664View attachment 6971665View attachment 6971666
Great post!

Many of my experiences have been with younger men and they have been mostly amazing. Sometimes though, they want to hold me or need it to be more than a raucous good time for both of us. I’m routinely approached by and messaged by younger men. I’m 50 now and just three weeks ago had a hot night with a 23 year old man who was fantastic until he started talking and didn’t want to follow our guidelines for fun. Sure it feels hot to be desired by someone half my age. But sometimes it’s also nice to be with someone close to my age who just wants to have fun and be respectful. Youngest I’ve had was 22 that I know of. Here’s a few pics of me with men from 22-45 at different times. View attachment 6971662View attachment 6971663View attachment 6971664View attachment 6971665View attachment 6971666
Damn 22 years old, did you take his virginity?

22-years old...CHRIST he's not even insurance legal....lol

Back