Do Many Single Women Want a Cuckold?

VirginBetaMale

Male
From
UK
For almost two years now I've been advertising and seeking a female-led relationship and had very little success. I'd be more than happy to be a cuckold for a woman and to encourage her in whatever she chooses to do. I know I don't measure up to a lot of guys out there, especially black guys, so I would never expect any woman to just settle for what little I can offer sexually. That being said, when I started searching, I never thought it would be so incredibly difficult finding a woman who is interested in such a relationship.

Covid may have played a part in making my search more difficult, but I have noticed that what offers I have received have almost all come from the United States. Whether women in the UK aren't as interested in the lifestyle as women in the US I'm not sure, but regardless of that, I'd love to hear from all the women out there what your opinion is. Are there that many ladies out there looking for a cuck, or is it one of those things that grows out of a conventional relationship?

Having been on this site for a while it does strike me that perhaps a lot of women are introduced to the lifestyle by their husband, so maybe that is the problem. From what I see though, it also seems like women are waking up to alternative lifestyles much more than ever before too. All opinions and advice welcome.

For almost two years now I've been advertising and seeking a female-led relationship and had very little success. I'd be more than happy to be a cuckold for a woman and to encourage her in whatever she chooses to do. I know I don't measure up to a lot of guys out there, especially black guys, so I would never expect any woman to just settle for what little I can offer sexually. That being said, when I started searching, I never thought it would be so incredibly difficult finding a woman who is interested in such a relationship.

Covid may have played a part in making my search more difficult, but I have noticed that what offers I have received have almost all come from the United States. Whether women in the UK aren't as interested in the lifestyle as women in the US I'm not sure, but regardless of that, I'd love to hear from all the women out there what your opinion is. Are there that many ladies out there looking for a cuck, or is it one of those things that grows out of a conventional relationship?

Having been on this site for a while it does strike me that perhaps a lot of women are introduced to the lifestyle by their husband, so maybe that is the problem. From what I see though, it also seems like women are waking up to alternative lifestyles much more than ever before too. All opinions and advice welcome.
Women may accept a cuckold during a relationship but she's not going to want it from the off.
As you know.

Well Jesa (different thread) from Germany is looking. So there are women who desire a cuck husband. Keep looking I hope you find one.

Go to venuscuckoldress.com, it's a site that offers a special kind of dating that pairs single women and single men that want to live the cuckold lifestyle. But there is a process you must go through. This site is run by Venus a cuckoldress that is BBC only white girl. She does cuckolding podcasts, she especially loves hung black men and did a few podcast on that.

Go to venuscuckoldress.com, it's a site that offers a special kind of dating that pairs single women and single men that want to live the cuckold lifestyle. But there is a process you must go through. This site is run by Venus a cuckoldress that is BBC only white girl. She does cuckolding podcasts, she especially loves hung black men and did a few podcast on that.
Yes, exactly my point.

I went to the site. I like the premise. Isn't too expensive but cannot find any reviews of anyone's dating experience. Anyone here used that site before?

Do the men have to pay the women money regularly like with only fans and street ******?

Back