Do like to being called a bbc slut?

Don’t start by calling me a slut...but the longer you go and the better you fuck me then you can get as dirty as you like.
I agree lasting a few minutes is weak. I like To start off with simple commands. I like telling her husband I'm going to f*** your wife all night long. Once the night goes on and he starts to see it. I usually make the husband jack off and verbally dominate the husband and wife.

I def love when a guy talks dirty to me. Tells me how good my pussy feels on his dick, and that some of his boys would like a turn. Suck my dick, bitch is a fav. Take that dick, slut, is a close second. The right guy who is not afraid to talk dirty can give me multiple orgasms.

I love being called black cock slut or black cock whore.
☺️☺️🖤🖤
I will be in Houston on the 7th-10. I will come fuck you. Bareback. Tell your hubby to contact me. Or you contact me. I'm writing you in here because I want everybody to know. Now that I know you like to call a dirty names. I'm going to shoot my load and your p**** over and over again. You will be fuck ng me at mocha splash. You going to love being my trap bitch

Sí, dada la situación correcta, por supuesto. Llámame puta en la calle, eres difamatorio para ponerte una rodilla en la ingle o una bofetada en la cara. Llámame una puta en el dormitorio, y you're difamación para obtener CUALQUIER COSA que desee. ;) :devilish:
Creo que somos putas tanto en la calle como en la cama!!
La mujer sabe perfectamente quién es el dominante en este mundo y el que no acepta su situación, no se lo merece

many of the replies are from men or women who are having fun, do you like being called names. Your mama told you to treat others as you wish to be treated

Back