Do like to being called a bbc slut?

My wife loves her bull calling her his white black cock cum bucket :sex:whore, slut, while he’s fucking her, also when we meet him in a bar mostly visited by black guys he introduces her as his white married black cock whore that he’s going to fuck her good while I watch as that is what she has become and is she cannot get enough BBC, he asks her what is she, she has to reply I’m your white married whore to be fucked by your black cock .

Last edited:
I have opened and brought many women into the lifestyle in this way and not one has had any regrets. You must still be descreet when it comes to your job and family who would not understand or approve, but you can still be open in the right venue.
That's great, I love that white girls that have gone black convincing/recruiting other white girls to go black. I would love to hear how you done it and how are they doing now?

Let's be honest you're sharing your wife with us for sex right. Behind closed doors. I'm very kinky. I take advantage of the wife. Make her lick my ass and balls. I let the hubby know he going to jack off and watch. I don't ask. I take control. I usually have couples Over for a night. You'll be a surprise with a couple will do Wednesday with a black bull that's assertive. Many couples sorry about it and don't want others to know. And I respect people's privacy. But yes most couples enjoy being completely help us to the Black Bull

Let's be honest you're sharing your wife with us for sex right. Behind closed doors. I'm very kinky. I take advantage of the wife. Make her lick my ass and balls. I let the hubby know he going to jack off and watch. I don't ask. I take control. I usually have couples Over for a night. You'll be a surprise with a couple will do Wednesday with a black bull that's assertive. Many couples sorry about it and don't want others to know. And I respect people's privacy. But yes most couples enjoy being completely help us to the Black Bull
I know we do, we do anything the bull wants

Back