Do like to being called a bbc slut?

I love when my husband calls me "slut bitch" but what i'd love to do is to tell my sons that "mom loves being a slut for BBC and gets fucked by several BBC at the same time"
Have they ever watched you get fucked yet by bbc or heard you getting fucked ? And you never answered my question are you not worthy of being kissed ? Is your mouth only for their cock and to rim their asses .

Thank you!!! I’m relieved to know I’m not the only one who’s heavy on respect… what I allow in private doesn’t mean public… if it doesn’t involve balls smacking my ass during that deep stroke then degrading name calling isn’t right for the moment
Lovely pics sexy lady and amazing ass,

I love when my husband calls me "slut bitch" but what i'd love to do is to tell my sons that "mom loves being a slut for BBC and gets fucked by several BBC at the same time"
Why ?sounds like you are trying to make your sons into cuckold sons and have them watch you get fucked also ?
I mean why else would you want to tell your sons mom loves being a slut for bbc?

Am I right ?
Maybe it’s a fantasy/fetish kind of thing… but personally I wouldn’t want my private/ personal/intimate/sexual dealings or relationships to have the slightest idea or thought relating to my baby… besides the basic teaching and passing knowledge relating to safe sex, protection and awareness.. I’m not going any further down that rabbit hole

Back