Do like to being called a bbc slut?

Don’t start out that way but as things progress and we get frisky then yeah maybe some. But I don’t like the note from someone I’ve never met or talked to that starts out “hey slut!” Uhhh no. Maybe if we get to know each other and eventually meet and you have my legs pinned back drilling me, then perhaps you can say “do you like that black cock slut?” and I just might say “yes! Harder!!”

I love being degraded by a Black Bull. When he's fucking me he can call me anything he wants. I get so turned on when he calls me a BBC slut, a whore, a cumdump, a Black Cock bitch, a sissy slut. All these terms arouse me and make me lust for his seed to fill me.

Call me want you want; just fill me like this. :bigsmile: :lips::qos::love::sex:

Attachments

• 2060023431(1).jpg
    2060023431(1).jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 960543608(1).jpg
    960543608(1).jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 886_1000.jpg
    886_1000.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 1501702764(1).jpg
    1501702764(1).jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 39
When I am deep inside that pussy stretching her and making her cum over and over again I always find time whisper in her ear how much of a little slut she is, and how much I like it. I tell her how much I like using her like a whore by myself or with my friends whether we are alone or when hubby is watching and how much it turns me on knowing that once I'm done using her, stretching her, and filling her up, then her hubby is going to take his turn making love to his lovely wife whose a black cock slut! ❤♠️😎

See I love to give hubby's a report on how slutty and satisfying his whore wife was. How great she sucked my big black cock and how she took a good pounding like a good little slut, but she needs to let me fuck her tight ass more and you should convince her to give her ass up more! Every slut can be sluttier and every whore can be more of one and it's the bulls job to bring it out of them! ♠️😎
You definitely have the right attitude about the lifestyle. It's so much hotter when you involve the husband in expanding his wife's sexual boundaries.

I'm weird on this as I do things that surely make me a slut, but I'm not a huge fan of being called one as a compliment or during sex as a turn-on. Oddly, what does turn me on is when a guy says kinda crude things he's going to do to me...........
Things like, "I'm going to screw your brains out once you get here." (a text I have rec'd) gets me going and excited on the way there.

Now, keep in mind this language is only for the guys that I like already and have likely already had sex with. Even if sex is the reason for me meeting you..........you have to impress me first. A well-dressed, articulate man with a calm and confident attitude will have me on my back way faster than a guy who thinks he's God's gift to women.

Back