Do Latinas belong to BBC?

With it being 2022, there seem to be more single, married women of Latin, Hispanic, Mexican descent who are attracted to black men, and are establishing relationships with black men

I have spoken to many women of the above mentioned descent, and many of those women have pledged to be a QOS

With that being said, with evolution being a major part of the equation, many women of the above mentioned descent are seeking to establish a relationship, and from what they've shared with me

Some of the black men that they've gotten with, only wanted to fuck them, and not establish a relationship

As time goes by, i think that more & more high earning afro american men will come to realize, that establishing a relationship with a woman of Latin, Hispanic, Mexican descent will be the only, and best option

Especially with many of the above mentioned women have been raised to be traditional, and embrace the importance of the nuclear family unit

Women of Latin, Hispanic, Mexican descent are naturally beautiful, intelligent, and very feminine, which is a very difficult trait to find

Which might be why, many high earning afro american men have chosen to look for a special woman in Mexico, Colombia, and Honduras
Enter the rise of the passport bro. Not just black men but other groups as well increasingly want more feminine traditional women for dating and/or marriage. Another thing, too many of these ladies are fit and more often then not have professional degrees. So, you get the best of both worlds.

Back