Do Latinas belong to BBC?

With it being 2022, there seem to be more single, married women of Latin, Hispanic, Mexican descent who are attracted to black men, and are establishing relationships with black men

I have spoken to many women of the above mentioned descent, and many of those women have pledged to be a QOS

With that being said, with evolution being a major part of the equation, many women of the above mentioned descent are seeking to establish a relationship, and from what they've shared with me

Some of the black men that they've gotten with, only wanted to fuck them, and not establish a relationship

As time goes by, i think that more & more high earning afro american men will come to realize, that establishing a relationship with a woman of Latin, Hispanic, Mexican descent will be the only, and best option

Especially with many of the above mentioned women have been raised to be traditional, and embrace the importance of the nuclear family unit

Women of Latin, Hispanic, Mexican descent are naturally beautiful, intelligent, and very feminine, which is a very difficult trait to find

Which might be why, many high earning afro american men have chosen to look for a special woman in Mexico, Colombia, and Honduras

Captura19-1.jpg

seriously how can any latino or white man handle a latina ass like this
What’s so different about Latina’s? I have had many of them! Any man can handle them if they know how to fuck! That’s what Latina’s like 👍🏿 to do is fuck!!!

What’s so different about Latina’s? I have had many of them! Any man can handle them if they know how to fuck! That’s what Latina’s like 👍🏿 to do is fuck!!!
@Justa_Blackman

To be honest, everything

Many of them, especially those who were raised in the Mexico, Colombia, Honduras region have been raised to be traditional, and have been raised to embrace the importance of the nuclear family unit

Which is a very rare trait, in women of Mexican, Latin, Hispanic descent, who are located across the United States

And another big trait that i have come to find, is that many of the above mentioned women, were raised to be feminine

They don't have sleeves of tattoos, they have very feminine features, many of them are domesticated, they're cordial, non argumentative, submissive

And they carry themselves in a very feminine manner, when they're out in public, especially when they're out in public with their man

They have a natural beauty that just cannot be matched

There's so much more, to a woman of Latin, Hispanic, Colombian descent, than just being available to fuck

That's selling them short, and not seeing what a good woman has to offer for an afro american man, who is a hard working, high earning man

@Justa_Blackman

To be honest, everything

Many of them, especially those who were raised in the Mexico, Colombia, Honduras region have been raised to be traditional, and have been raised to embrace the importance of the nuclear family unit

Which is a very rare trait, in women of Mexican, Latin, Hispanic descent, who are located across the United States

And another big trait that i have come to find, is that many of the above mentioned women, were raised to be feminine

They don't have sleeves of tattoos, they have very feminine features, many of them are domesticated, they're cordial, non argumentative, submissive

And they carry themselves in a very feminine manner, when they're out in public, especially when they're out in public with their man

There's so much more, to a woman of Latin, Hispanic, Colombian descent, than just being available to fuck

That's selling them short, and not seeing what a good woman has to offer for an afro american man, who is a hard working, high earning man
Agreed 100%!

As Black American Men continue to climb up the financial ladder, they are naturally the Alpha in other departments. White/Asian men are mostly going to be incel and hispanic men soon to follow. I believe there will be a polygamous future, with Black Men having multiple wives of different races due to our position at the top of the order. Hispanic wives will be the prized wives.

Agreed 100%!

As Black American Men continue to climb up the financial ladder, they are naturally the Alpha in other departments. White/Asian men are mostly going to be incel and hispanic men soon to follow. I believe there will be a polygamous future, with Black Men having multiple wives of different races due to our position at the top of the order. Hispanic wives will be the prized wives.

@hairybbc

I know many afro american men, who are high earners, who like myself, only desire women of Latin, Hispanic, Mexican descent

And would have no issue pursuing a relationship with a woman who is located from the Mexican area, down to Bogotá , to Honduras

@Justa_Blackman

To be honest, everything

Funny you say that because these “Ethnicities” that you mentioned were some of the ones that I actually had sex with, you forgot to add Puerto Rican as I was married to one for 13 years! And also they were devout Catholics! So that doesn’t mean nothing!

Funny you say that because these “Ethnicities” that you mentioned were some of the ones that I actually had sex with, you forgot to add Puerto Rican as I was married to one for 13 years! And also they were devout Catholics! So that doesn’t mean nothing!

@Justa_Blackman

Thank you for reminding me, i forgot to add Puerto Rican women, who have been raised by two parents in the home, and were raised to be a traditional woman

Back