Do Latinas belong to BBC?

Latinos have big fat dicks and are great lovers 😩💢🔥
Captura19-1.jpg

seriously how can any latino or white man handle a latina ass like this

they are very sensual but lets be real only bbc can satisfy them
Iv seen so many brothers say latinas want BBC but from my experience that is not true 😔 and you fellas know it , maybe there is sum latinas out there that are into it but not the majority as white girls , Latino men are known to be one of the best lovers in bed and are very attractive all the latinas I have tried to get in bed have told me they rather fuck Latino men

Yes you fellas are correct. We latinas are built for bbc. Wet puffy pussy....no one can compete eith the sensuality of a latina. My ass is built for bbc...
I'm thrilled you and so many other Latinas are finally realizing you're built for BBC even a lot of us Latino guys have realized and accepted this about our women. It's always bewildered me why BBC Cuckolding is only now catching on with Latino couples. I can understand Latinas wanting relationships with Latinos cuz of the shared culture and history but I just don't understand why they would settle for us when it comes to sex lol. I don't know if you've noticed but Latino couples tend to be a bit of a mismatch. A lot of the time you have a big breasted and big booty Latina with a pussy deep enough to accommodate even the largest BBC. However when it comes to us Latino men more often than not we tend to be short in stature and not particularly muscular, usually either scrawny or pudgy as is my case not to mention our tiny dicks lol. Tbh I find the whole thing funny and ironic that while Latinas are built for BBC we Latinos aren't even built to sexually satisfy Latinas only Black men can claim that. I think that if we can admit that Latinas are built for BBC we can also finally admit that Latinas belong to BBC. Some of us Latino men might need to be coaxed, reassured or even ****** to accept this undeniable reality. However by pointing out to Latinas all the flaws we Latino men have like the ones I've mentioned above it will undoubtedly help to emasculate us in their eyes thus removing us as any real competition to Black men.
:qos::sex::threesome::sneaky::devilish::LOL:

In my observation, most Latinas stick to Latinos. Where I live, there aren’t many Carribbean latinas (Puerto Rican, Dominican), most are Mexican. They usually come from tight families that would frown on their daughters fucking black. Also, there boyfriends and husbands seem to be the extremely jealous types that will snap if their woman steps out on them. Around here if they’re not sticking with their own, they’re more likely to be with white guys.

Back